Fulcrum?

"So, where to now?" I asked. But my stomach replied before Ahsoka could.

"Well it looks like we should eat." Ahsoka chuckled. I had completely forgotten about that, since yesterday was the day that I almost died if it wasn't for Ahsoka, and after that, let's just say I had more concerning things to worry about.

I had many questions for Ahsoka, which I asked about during our little meal. Such as how did she get her ship, what was she doing for the past 2 years, and if she works with anyone. After all, I did just reunite with her yesterday. As I was about to finish the last of my food, I suddenly remembered what it was like just to be sitting next to my fellow padawan friends and chatting. As sad as I was, I couldn't just act like a child and start crying. I'm a grown up, I need to be mature and strong if I ever want to achieve the rank of Jedi Knight.

"I'm going to contact the rebel base." Ahsoka stood up. I nodded in response.

"Hello this is fulcrum." Fulcrum? "I will be back with a friend in two rotations." "All right them, see you soon fulcrum." "Fulcrum out"

"Well that was quick." I started, "and why did you call yourself Fulcrum?"

"It's a codename, in case the empire is listening."

"I see"

Just like that, we were headed towards this secret base. We spent the first few hours just cleaning up our clothes from the muddy Dagobah system. I also had to give myself a big scrub down since I haven't done that in over a month. The only time I could do that was when I had to use a mind trick on someone just to receive some spare credits to use a fancy refresher. When I was finally done I went to the bedroom to look at what I had in my backpack, which included nothing but a spare set of clothes, a wrench, a ration bar, a holocron and the two halves of my lightsaber. I decided to change into my spare clothes since the ones I was wearing would end up staining the place.

"Well you smell a lot better." Ahsoka smirked.

I blushed a little, caught completely off guard I knew I had to think of something fast, but my mind got blank at this subject, so I decided to let loose my instincts "Yeah so do you", which was an indefinite mistake because all that did was make my blush more visible.

We stood there for a moment before Ahsoka broke the silence. "You wanna spar?"

"I don't think I remember how to." I answered embarrassed, remembering the good old days I had in the temple, bringing a couple of tears to my eyes, which I easily dismissed.

"It'll come back to you Caleb."