Zhongli ✨ Y/n

Day 2 of praying for Zhongli. So far, 500 primogems. I cant top-up ;v;

EDIT: I FOUND ANOTHER ONE

_
"His Routine at Dawn"

What lies in this petite house of circular doors, with warm glowing light of orange slightly passing through? Her humble abode was one in the mountains, and her title was that of a small goddess. Her lips were red, plump, and shiny, and her eyes were framed with light red powder. This was the little-known goddess of the Qingxin flowers that scattered from the high peaks, who was one of the Morax's allies, a supporting goddess in the depressive times of war. Despite her being a stranger for some  citizens, she was well-known in those who seek her legends, such as the storytellers, and the authors that have brought to parchment her story. Ah, she could almost remember those that had charmed her in the past just as she remembers those that she had entice, often warriors of olden times. Despite the stories fixated on her, her heart remained fixated on a single person, or rather... god.
          "Rex Lapis," she whispers as the geo archon sat on her chair, holding the god from the back with her arms keeping the male in close proximity. When dawn arrives, the geo archon, posing as a mortal and the Goddess would share a kiss as the sun arrives, as said by the people... which would have been accurate. In truth, this was their routine.

          "Mmm, as always, you're warm," The goddess giggles as she sets herself in front of the geo archon, a brush and a small platter of red liquid by the table. "Humans are often warm due to the heat of their bodies. I apologize for my inappropriate behavior for a warm body is simply of my comfort," Y/n chuckles, powder at hand. The male was already in his usual brown suit, but his face was bare. "Haha, Worry not, Y/n. I can see how starstruck you were when you saw me in this vessel. It quite reminded me of your impression of me when I was a dragon," Zhongli chuckles as the female softly applied the powdery white cosmetic. Y/n was always known to be attracted by a pretty face, dragon or human; Rex Lapis knew this to be true, reminiscing her form that curled around him, completely in awe. "A white snake like me would find this vessel you use... quite charming for a bare face, much like you," Y/n whispers, nearing his face while she dips the brush. "Quite the aesthetic, fufufu," She giggles. "He does take care of himself," was Morax's only reply. "His routines must be lengthy," Y/n chuckles.

          Zhongli does not move an inch, just the way the goddess wanted him to stay. The brush touches his skin, gliding to follow the shape of eyes. The close distance seemed to not have bothered them as Y/n winged the paint on his skin quite perfectly. She moves to the other side, creating the same wing. Again, Zhongli does not complain, this being a routine.
          Next was the black liquid on a small plate, and she dips the brush on the black-colored pools, and moved closer to his face. They might as well be kissing, and Zhongli wouldn't even mind, having been in a relationship with the said goddess. The paint collides with the side of his eye, creating a sharp gaze that made the female proud of her work. A few more minutes and she was done. Lastly was the diamond-shaped hairtie that Zhongli uses. With a brush, it glides through silky hair, brown turning into gold by the tips. Once she tied his hair, trying not to hurt the male, she looks at his face once more, awing at the man before her. Truly a sight to see.
          "Your face never fails to amaze me," she chuckles. "Just as your presence never cease to make me happy," He replied. "Hush now, dear. You're making me red in the face," The goddess, obviously flattered, covered her lips. "Well then, I shall take off." Before he took off to Liyue harbor, she offered a single Qingxin flower, placed by his chest. "There we go. Quite lovely," she whispered. Zhongli suddenly nears the female, and gives a small kiss at her forehead. "Just like you, my dear," Y/n blushes red as Zhongli smiles warmly at the goddess.
"Oh uh-before you leave," The goddess hugs Zhongli from behind. "Will you... bring me uh the food I ate in that restaurant... Wanmin? Wanming?" Zhongli warmly smiles, chuckling as he did, "Of course, my love."