Childe ✨ Y/n

"A New Friend, A Fatui Friend"

           The travel to Liyue was intense and so was the sun that shined upon the land. The plants and the animals have rejoiced to its appearance, but there was something- no, someone, who travelled in pain. Y/n was a young and cheery knight, who wielded a weapon whose weight even outweighs her. The heavy sword was not a good idea in travels, however it was her specialty, and she felt more comfortable equipping the big sword. In her distress, she was out of food, and her will to walk decreases as the distance from Mondstat to Liyue Harbor increases per second. Being a hydro-based knight, she depended on water for protection and power. If only she had gotten Lumine to join her, she wouldn't be stuck walking a thousand meters. With her stamina levels on dangerously low levels, she could feel her vision start to blur out of exhaustion, her ears block out sound, and soon enough Y/n collapsed.

In the meantime, Childe was having a nice stroll in Liyue, taking the time to breathe the traditional air of Liyue, when he could make out a figure, lying in the grass. Upon nearing it, he found a woman, dressed in a white button down shirt, tucked into a red skirt. She also wore a black blazer with stars that connect by a black string. She carried a big sword by the back, as well, leading Childe to guess that she could be a knight, who fell unconscious upon traveling far. He decided, as a good guy, he'd patch her up, and giddily carried her to Wangshu.

As Childe walked in the room, he found the body, stirring and once the girl opened her eyes, the Fatui member could feel his heart rise. Eyes of (gem/color) made their way to the light as the iris brought out an amazing glow. "Where... am I?" Childe snapped out of his trance. "I found you unconscious on my way back from a stroll, so I carried you to the Wangshu inn," he replied with a blush. The female hummed, looking at the man in front of him. "Are you perhaps... a Fatui member by any chance?" Childe clapped his hands. "What a sharp eye," he said. Y/n was just about to reach her great sword when he hastily added that he was not here to gather intel from the knight. She eyed him, and stopped reaching for it. "I have no incentive, nor do I have ill intentions. In fact I wanted to help you," Childe stated. "I don't know if I should trust that, really," you replied with hesitation. Childe sighed, "Eh, that's understandable."

             "So what is your mission in here anyway?" Childe asked as the two walked around Liyue harbor. "It's a classified mission," Y/n pouted. "Even that's not an okay topic for a Fatui and a Knight of Favonius, huh?" The female remained silent. "I guess it's not really classified, if it's not a mission from Mondstat," the female shrugged. "Aw, come on, tell me!" Childe whined. "I was tasked with getting materials since the roads have been infested with Hilachurls and Mitachurls lately. Slimes are also everywhere so the towns people had to come get me. The Honorary knight was also out on another mission, so I decided to come in her stead," she informed. "And you bring this," Childe gestured to the big sword on her back. "Everyday?" Y/n nodded as she looked onto the menu. "Wow," He said in awe. "It's not that hard to bring this," She assured, however looked away, noticing his inconvincing gaze. "I know I was unconscious, but hear me out; it's normal for me to be bringing this kinds of things," Childe sighs. As the food arrives, she felt her mouth water.

Suddenly Y/n could feel a weight on her head, petting her h/c hair gently. Childe patted your head like a big brother would. making you slightly tense. "You should have rested when you're tired," He says with a sudden gently voice. Looking away, the knight blushed red at the sudden change of tone. His face nears her and he smirks, "I charmed you didn't I?" Y/n looked away, muttering, "Idiot," with a flustered face. "Don't worry, Ms. Knight, for sure, you have already charmed me," Childe smiled at the female, who's mouth was left gaping at the newfound information. "So, let's eat and do your mission together," with a wide grin, he had made her smile. "Let's!"