Childe ✨ Y/n ✨ Scaramouche

I had to search Italian comedy theatre for this. fkskfkskrmed
ALSO YALL IM DEAD, HOW DID SCARAMOUCHE CHAPTER GET TO 130+ COMMENTS HAHAHAHA
_
"Spoiled"

          There was something weird when it came to Harbringers and their relationship with one another, specifically Tartaglia, Scaramouche, and Y/n. It was a possibility that everyone hated each other with a passion, but Scaramouche and Childe's hate for each other surpasses all. It was amplified when it touches a topic that involves out lovely neighborhood Y/n.

Now, Y/n was a kind-hearted harbringer, and overall the people's favorite. She would treat them with food, and reward them for completing their task, and give them a day off when required. She was also one of the eleven Harbringers, the fifth, to be exact. While she was often the example of many Fatui, Scaramouche says that she's too kind, but often, she would answer with the usual "Being a leader is not about bossing them around," topic. Many of the Fatui in her group train together, eat together, and learn together, and they were dubbed one of the strongest.

           She was not only a Fatui Harbringer, but she was one of the prettiest, and richest, living on her estate in the region of Fontaine, and appearing on Sheznaya by carriage, managed by a Fatui member. Her hair was h/c, short and braided at the sides, and her eyes were e/c, with a glint of sophistication. She wore circular glasses, making the female look all the more mature. Y/n was lady-like, much more Lady-like than the Fair Lady herself, and with a cane on her hand, she truly fits the role of a wealthy woman. If you were in Sheznaya, you'd hear her name called upon like a helpless citizen, "Columbina!" They would call out, but for people close to her, she had a much more intimate name: Y/n, commonly known in Sheznaya as The Servant. She had helped many people, from children to elderly, whether it'd be money problems or the like. Not only was she helpful, she was also clever, and her cleverness was the reason she given a spot in Fatui's eleven harbringers. Overall, Y/n was an example of a good leader, that can serve the Sheznayan people right.

           Upon entering the Fatui headquarters, she was met by

"Y/n! Good morning!" Childe bows, making the female giggle. "No need for formalties, Childe," Tartaglia retracts his head, a blush on his cheeks as he scratches the back of his head.

          The Servant's beauty was enough to bring to life a harem, and one of her "concubine" was Tartaglia, an energetic male, who had just been new to the harbringers. When Scaramouche wasn't with the female, he would take his place, and like a student to his seniors, he was often the excited one when it comes to being with Y/n. That was not all, his brotherly personality had Y/n praising the male, even if it meant he had to forfeit his cool speech about being a harbringer, and ending up calling himself "The best Toymaker of Sheznaya." However, she believed that refusing to tell the truth to his siblings could break ties, yet it was his choice, and not hers.

             You look energizing to see," Y/n smiles. "I- thank you. I actually just came back from Liyue, and I wanted to give you these," her eyes widened at the delicacy in his ands. "Jade parcels?! How did you know I wanted to try that?" Y/n blushed, taking the delicacy from his hands. "I remembered you talking about them. Didn't you remember when I left for Liyue?" Childe chuckles. "I'm so thankful," Y/n smiles. Suddenly, they hear familiar steps, made from high heels. They exactly knew who was coming.