Scaramouche 🌶/✨ Y/n

okay this is uh... slightly hinting smth suggestive and sexual but only at the first part.
_
"Redamancy"

The night was so intense. He was intense. Y/n couldn't help but fall back to the bed, head burrowed in the pillows as everything fell onto their shoulders. They feel the ropes loose, and the rope marks on their body began to show.
They could feel it flowing out of their body, drained, and exhausted. The pain had finally caught up after the overflowing dopamine mixed with adrenaline died down. The pleasure was short-lived, so lingering was the sensation of ropes, the painful grip on their waist, and the countless marks from his whip.
          "Y/n." The poor naked being couldn't look up. The male gently shifted their lover, so that they lay on their back.
Y/n was unable to look at their lover's eyes.
           They felt a small caress on their cheek as his hands lead them to his face, a soft expression plastered. "Let's take a bath," Scaramouche hoisted them in a bridal carry, and walked to their bathroom. The water was warm, given that they did have a heater, and there had been floating petals along with it. The scent of chamomile lingered in the air.
            They entered the steam bath, Y/n sighing as the tension was relieved. Scaramouche's hands softly massaged their shoulders. This was the attention he knew their lover craved after a rather nocturnal activity, even so with the soft cooing phrases that contrast the sadistic tone of their recent session.
Scaramouche may be what the Fatui call disagreeable and cruel, but they're simply not seeing the soft side of the harbringer.

Y/n felt him whisper how much he adores them, and small trinkets of apologetic sentences for the marks on their skin. Y/n smiled through his loving neck kisses, and they snuggled deeper onto his figure. That didn't stop the male's guilt, though they have done this countless of times now.

          Once the water became cold, they walked back to bed, robes on to dispose of the soiled sheets. The night was cold and unwelcoming, but they do not mind. They slowly removed the velvety robes upon their lover's instructions.
The ointment was already on his hand, and he softly rubbed their shoulders, placing the ointment where there were marks of red, teeth, and blood. Those marks ran around their body, and they softly sighed. Feeling feathery touches right around their thighs. There were also red marks adorning their waist and hips, and he softly massaged it to relieve their lover's after-pain. Next was their hand, wrists marked with marks with that of a rope. It looked as if it was about to bleed.

"Scaramouche," He looked up to his lover's grinning eyes, and he felt their hands cupping his face.
A blush adorned his cheeks, coating his face with red. "I-I'm just doing this or else you'll complain about it later."
Y/n nodded, and smiled, "I know. I know. I just want to say that I love you so much."
Scaramouche looked down, and mumbled back, "I love you too..."

          His redamancy never felt so fulfilling.

"Y/n?" His lover looked back at his indigo eyes, and he deeply breathed, "What do you want to do next?" Confused, Y/n asked what he meant.
"I mean... d-do you want to be Vanilla with me next?" Y/n softly giggled, "I thought you don't like being soft?"
"I... don't like being soft," he stuttered cutely, making Y/n's grin widen, "I just don't know if you're fine with this kind of sessions." Scaramouche felt a pang of guilt, though he did love the role of a sadist in their weekly love-making, as the way they would leave Y/n with a tear-strained face left him with regrets.

He was silent.
          Y/n's hand squeezed their cheeks, making him whine.
"I'm fine with anything, as long as you're happy," said the being before him. "If that's so... I want to be Vanilla next," Y/n's cheeks adorned with red.
"I don't wanna hurt you..."
"O-okay then. Let's be Vanilla next week," Y/n silently squealed inside.
          "I love you, Y/n... that's why I want you to relax next week. I'll do everything for you."
Scaramouche kissed the corner of their eyes, and held them close to his chest, cuddling them as he hummed a soft tune to lull them to sleep.
            Before Y/n started to dream, Scaramouche could hear a small whisper of redamancy, and he smiled before falling to a peaceful slumber.