CUDDLE🌸DRABBLE

AMBER👁👄👁
          Ah yes. Me, my girlfriend, and her 20k mora, 3-foot tall Baron Bunny.

CYNO 朝🌞
          Y/n felt gentle hands combing their hair as they laid on their side, utterly satisfied with the way his arms held them securely as if they could fall at any moment. They could feel his breathing by their ear, whispering little sentences while kissing their  tingling neck.

          After the Collei incident, he had finally came home after hardwork, catching sight of his lover, who had been drinking tea as they studied. The way flowers in bottles lined up the walls, along with a lamp grass, it never amazed him how studious his lover was. When he came home, the figure rose, to hold him close. "You've been studying ever since I left?" They nodded. "I do it everytime you do your own studies or when you're away... so that when you come home, I can lend you my utmost attention."

          He stared at his lover, who had been dazed, and shifted their position so that they end up on his chest. The moon was gazing in Teyvat's little island, and here they were, snuggling up to each other in Sumeru's chilly night. Day and night, dusk and dawn, his arms are always Y/n's little haven, and his lover's soft breaths will be Cyno's little heaven. Right before he slept, he whispered to their ear, "I love you." and slumbered.

KAZUHA 団子🍡

          The noon was but a leisure time of day, where the sun was not glaring at the city below. On a shade of a sakura tree, Kazuha and Y/n laid, holding hands as they conversed. With such adventures, they gave in to the temptation to idly lay by the grass.

          Both of them talked about many things: the weather, the traveller, and the harbringer living in Inazuma's vicinity. He seemed like a friendly fellow after all. Kazuha shifted, looking to the side, and ushered Y/n to look at him as well. When they did, his hand carefully caresses their cheek, making them explode in red. "My little dango." He suddenly pinched their cheeks.

          Kazuha then stood up, and smiled, "Let's actually get some donburi, then watagashi... if you want to." Y/n's eyes sparkled, and they literally stood up and dragged along a chuckling Kazuha.

ALBEDO 慰安🫀

          "I want you to know that I'm never leaving
cuz I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death, we'll be freezing..." The snow in Mondstadt was delectable. The season was but a magical coating of white and cold to the streets. Just like today, Albedo would be working restless, and Y/n would be forcing him back again. This time, they stayed to cuddle the male onto their arms.

           Albedo's untied hair was constantly played, and the lullaby of their voice was like that of narcotics, only that it was just his body telling him to close his eyes and slumber. His head stayed on their chest, arms loosely holding on to their cream sweater. His legs were slowly consumed with warmth and relaxation, tangling with his lover's own.

            This level of comfort was something he wouldn't indulge himself to, but here he was, utterly confuse on the sense of comfort. Why was it that he could feel like he was in a safe sanctuary in their arms? Why did he feel "at home"? Questions pop up on his head, and so he asked his lover, who had been humming for quite some time. He ought to know more about the world after all. "Y/n... why do I feel so comfortable in your arms... what is this feeling?"
"Cuddling is... a safe haven for anyone. It increases serotonin as time goes by..." He processed the words more.
He dived more onto their warmth, smiling, "Then... I'd like to this more often."

CHILDE👁👄👁

"La Signora, please save me. Your unhinged kouhai is at it again."

XINGQIU 夜

In a dim light, he read his book in peace, his hands playing with a lock of their hair as they slept in peace. Their arms caged Xingqiu's waist, sleeping peacefully under his roof. The male could see the smile on his lover's face, and he knew they were somewhat still awake.

          He stopped playing with their hair, waiting to see what they would do, when the arm wrapped around his waist reached out to his fleeting hand to move it back to where it belongs. Xingqiu snickered, and continued to play with their hair.

          "You're still awake aren't you?" Xingqiu softly muttered, teasing them when they snuggled closer to his warmth. He places back his bookmark, closes the book, and shifts his position to hold them back. He closes the light, and call it a day, not without kissing their forehead and whispering love words to their ear.

CHONGYUN 保護🙏

           "Is this... really necessary? I just wanted a hug after all." Y/n looked at the salt protecting their bed, and the talisman for protection. They just had a bad dream, and only wanted a cuddle, but Chongyun, being the exorcist, wanted to make sure no bad dreams come in tonight, so now, dream catchers hang by their bedside. Once Chongyun is was finally done with preparations he walked to the bed, ushering them with him.

          "Are you feeling cold?" Chongyun mumbled through their hair, his hand pushing their head closer to his warmth. Their legs were tangled, and Y/n was practically laying on Chongyun's hand. They could practically fuse with the minimal distance they had. "I'm feeling alright... I guess," Y/n mumbled, blushing as their hands gripped on his nightshirt. "Good. I want you to feel safe." Y/n could feel his smile, and they found themselves dozing off to slumber. "Good night, Y/n... I love you."