Chapter 23- threat

"Y/N IS KIDNAPPED!"

my whole stopped, I went towards him and grabbed his collar, "what do you mean she is kidnapped?" He tried to break free but I shook him "what happened!!?" I screamed at his face, then soon I was pushed by someone, fell on the ground and that person was yoongi, "your fucking fiancee kidnapped my little sister" he yelled at me, he was gonna punch me but jisoo noona stopped him.

9:45 am

Jungkook POV

Lisa, y/n and myself were eating ice-cream, in a ice-cream café, "y/n, we have a surprise for you" I said gaining her attention, I signaled lisa to close y/n's eyes which she did, I called yoongi hyung to come out, I can see he was facing down regretting something, "open" I said to Lisa, soon y/n's smile faded as she was shocked, tears formed in her eyes same as yoongi, both were having staring contest. Yoongi hyung walked towards her, hugged her tightly and y/n was sobbing on his shoulder, "I'm sorry y/n" he sobbed softly, "I'm really sorry for what I did, I regret everything now, I love you" he said while breaking the hug, and caressing her cheeks, "I'm sorry too oppa, I didn't do the job well, I broke your trust-" he shushes her and shook his head as no, "no you did a great job sister, now let's get out of here, your unnie is waiting for you" he smiled and so did y/n.
I looked at Lisa and she was smiling widely, mouthed me "we did a good job", I nodded as yes.

The moment we went outside, someone jumping from the van and they dragged y/n with them, I got panic and chase that van as fast as I could, I heard Lisa screaming y/n and soon that van disappeared from my sight, I breathed in and out heavily while holding my knees. I went towards them and I saw Lisa crying, Jisso unnie crying and Yoongi was in call, he looked so panic, "call Jimin NOW!" he yelled at me, I got startled and took my phone and dialed his number, but it says it's switched off. Without wasting any time, I grabbed hyung's car key, "get in the car".

Jimin POV

I dialed Seulgi's number with anger, "I'm here Jiminie" she called me while entering with a smirk, "where is she!?" I yelled at her, "I'll not tell you" then she saw Yoongi, "Yoongi oppa long time no seen" she said, "Selugi where is she!?" He yelled at her, "want to see her?" She asked as she pulled out her phone and dialed someone's number, "Hwasa show me that bitch" she smirked while holding her phone to my face, it was a video, buries in her whole precious body and dry tears in her cheeks which made my heart broke, she was tied on a chair with rope, she looked up to see me and sobbed, with that Selugi cut the call and looked at me.

"leave her" I begged her, "I'll not let her that easily" she winked at me, I kneel down In front of her and begged her "please leave her, I beg you" I cried, she looked at me while laughing evil, with me Yoongi also did the same and begged her "Selugi please leave her, jebal"he begged while crying, "oh my, look at you both crying for a useless girl" she scoffed, "well boys if you want your girl back, do what I say" I looked up and nodded, "first Yoongi, I want 60% share of Min's residents" I looked at Yoongi he looked down and nodded yes, "and Jiminie you know what is yours" she smirked, "marrying you" I said without looking at her, "and our marriage is tomorrow" I'm dead, she played very well, now I have no choice but to marry her for y/n's life, I nodded in regret, "omg I just got a double jackpot, well anyways, I have to go, cause tomorrow is a big day for us" with that she was about to leave, "and if you tell this to police, I'll kill her" she smirked and left.

"Lisa" I called her as she looked at me, "after Selugi leaves her, take her to Thailand and never comeback to Korea" everyone looked shocked, "what do you mean?" Someone came inside and it was Chaeyong, "are you insane? There must be some way to solve this" she yelled while crying, "no there is no way another than following Selugi's orders cause she have y/n" I looked down, and there was silence...

"You're right Jimin, she is fragile, if she got to know about your marriage, she'll die, I'll take her with me" Lisa cried while Jungkook tried to comfort her. If I knew where are you it will be easy to get you Jagi, but for your life I'm taking risk...

I'm sorry Jagi, I love you.