Chapter 1 - The beginning.

23rd July 2019
8:00 am

Y/n POV

Birds chirping, squarials chirruping, and sunshine hitting my face and that's how I wished to be woken up but instead I woke up by a kid AKA my best friend lisa jumping on my back yelling " wake up y/niee pabo!!!" "Lisa, let me sleep peacefully for once" I said fake crying, " no wake up, wake up!!!!!!!" She said. But I said no and went back to sleep. " Okay then, I thought of to make pancakes, but I guess no" she said, when I heard pancakes I immediately sat up and yelled " I'm up". She chuckled, lightly hit my head and she said "get ready, jungkook is here". "Yes ma'am" I said and then she left to kitchen and I went to bathroom to do my daily routine.

After 10 mins I went to kitchen and the moment I entered the room, I saw the most beautiful moment which made me smile and feel jealous. Jungkook backhugging lisa with full of love and kissing her cheeks.
There were in their own love world while I felt like a third wheel. I fake coughed to grab thier attention and it worked. They both were blushing and I found it cute " sorry for intrupputing your lovey dovey moments but I am hungry, is my pancakes ready?" I asked " yep, it is ready now you both go and sit" lisa said while she pointed both of us.

While we were eating, jungkook asked me " Hey y/n, lisa told me that you went to his company what happened there? " And that's when lisa realised and asked the same question. " I need to stalk someone and collect information about his works, future projects blah blah blah" I said " what's his name" lisa asked, "someone name park jimin" I said causally and that's when jungkook choked his food and looked at me in shock.

 " I need to stalk someone and collect information about his works, future projects blah blah blah" I said " what's his name" lisa asked, "someone name park jimin" I said causally and that's when jungkook choked his food and looked at me in shock

" Park jimin!,the CEO of park's recidence!" He yelled while me and lisa looking at him with clueless about his he even talking about." Yeah but, why are looking at me like that" I said awkwardly. " Dude he will find out, he will find that you were following him, he will find out that you were stalking him." He said " well I didn't said I'm going to hide and follow him, instead I'm going to join as his employer and win his trust and that's when he will order me to do stuffs and I can easily stalk him." I said proudly to him " it will be little risky right?" Said worried lisa " 9,000,000 won" I said that when both maknaes lit up and said " I'm in".I said "Then what are we waiting for, let's get to work ".

Jimin's POV

I was working with some paperwork of our company peacefully and someone knocked the door and I said come in and it was none other than my best friend AKA my secretary taetae. "Mr park yo-" I cutted him and said " tae, how many times told you call me normally bro, instead of calling me Mr park" " Well that's your real last name shorty" he said jokingly and I stared at him " Mr park was better" I said and he chuckled " so anyways what was it that you wanna talk about?" I said and that's when he realised and said " well we got some interviews  applying for assistant manager, when should we fix the date?" " Well let's keep this weekend 9am" I said while typing " okay sir" he said while bow down and left the room.
I sighed and got up from my chair and went near the window and I saw beautiful couples, kids running around and living a normal life while me, work 24/7, meet random stranger and spending less times with my family and friends. This wasn't the life that I wanted. All want is someone to love me, take care of me, make fun of me, and so on. I still remember her, the one who grabbed my attention and made me fall for her, but it was all 7 years ago.......if wish I could see her again.