Chapter 17- caught

30 October 2019

12 am

Y/n POV

My cheeks were burning due to embarrassment that I made out with him and my hands were shaking in fear knowing that I'm dead.
"So who is your Boss?" He started while driving his eyes were still at the road, I stared at him not knowing how to tell him.. he noticed that I was silent, "there is nothing to hide y/n, you got caught and there is no point of hiding" he said. He is right tho

"I-I am"

"You what?"

"I am Min yoongi's sister"

He suddenly stopped the car near a platform and looked at me with shock face, I quickly looked down.
He suddenly went out of the car and walked somewhere. I don't know what to do so I stayed, and I don't want him think that I'm running away, because there is no point of hiding.
He came after few minutes and he looked at me with blank expression which made me scared "explain"
I looked down not wanting to see his eyes and took a deep sigh before starting.

( Okay guys before going to the flashback I just wanted tell you, this will be connected to past chapters I'll be also putting which chapter this incident happened)

*Flashback*

[Before chap 1]

Y/n POV

22nd July 2019

5:30pm

After six months I'm gonna meet my brother, but not as a sister but has a worker which hurts.
Six months ago, when he got his own company, he stopped talking with me and he was the only family member for me and I felt like I lost him. But he called me to come today because he is going to give me mission.
I don't know how he found out that I used to be a stalker but I don't care, because of this, we are gonna meet.
I knocked at his office door, I heard him saying come in. I went inside and there he was,
he changed so much in these six months. "Hi opp-" I stopped when he death glared at me "don't call me oppa, when we are at office, and I only called you to give a mission not to have this brother and sister talk" he said coldly, I looked down trying not to cry. "Yes Boss?" He threw a picture, at his table and it was a boy, he looked handsome. "Stalk this person, but not like you did usually, you should be at his side" he said and only thing I could do is nod because I'm afraid whether I might cry infront of him. "Now get out" he said turning around.
I took that picture and left without saying anything. When I went outside, I was hugged by someone, "y/niee!!!!" That person hugged me tightly and I recognised that voice
"hobi oppa" I hugged him back,

"it's been while"

"I know, right?"

"How is jisoo unnie and kids" I said breaking the hug then something hugged my legs and it was the kids and bent down to kiss their cheeks, "how are you y/n?" They both asked me "I'm fine kiddos" then again I was hugged but this time I fell down losing balance "unnie get off you are fat" I mocked while pushing her, "yah I missed you so much but you just greet me like this" she pouted and I chuckled "I was kidding unnie" I said while standing up.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine unnie"

[Chap 7]

Then my phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID and a small smile crept on my face and immediately answered it.

Y/n: unnie!

Js: hey honey!

Y/n: what's up

Js: I wanna apologize to you about Yoongi.