Chapter 13- temporary secretary

7th August 2019

9:46am

Y/n POV

The moment I stepped in the office, chaeyoung dashed over made me lose my balance so I fell with her on top of me. I quickly pushed her "yah what happened to you now?" I asked her "guess who is gonna be Mr Park's secretary for now" she squaled, oh shoot!! of course it is me, who else he'll put as tho? "Who" I asked even though I know it is me,

"it's someone from the department that is in second floor"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........................................ dumbfounded!
"Oh" was the only word came from my mouth "she was pretty and cute" chaeyoung started to fangirl "oh"
"I'm pretty sure my brother fall for her" she said while looking up as if she is imagining that "oh"
"there are so many words other than "oh" " she said while double quoting with her hands "oh" I said which made her annoy "whatever let's go" she said grabbing my arms with her and going elevator.

Chaeyoung was right she was pretty but I thought he will choose me- wait a second why am I even thinking about this it is his wish to choose.

Time skips

3:34pm

This girl!!!!is getting on my nerves, here's what happened when I went to his office to give some damn files and this girl clinging with him and he didn't mind it. My thoughts were interrupted by chaeyoung "hey y/n!!!!" She yelled at me while waving her hands in front of me "ah y-yes" I flinched "you okay? You were zoned out" She worried and I gave her a thumbs up "okay as I was saying we have to overnight because since taehyung and Jennie went to honeymoon so we have to do her job also which has loads of it" she placed some- no many files in my desk "you kidding me?" I sighed in frustration "we have to do, we don't want to distrub those two love birds" she said as we had no other choices.

That girl came inside and walked towards my table "here Miss Han" she said placing more files I looked at her in disbelief like what the heck??I already have so many works then this girl!!!aish "why are you giving me this files" "well these are my works but I want to you to do" she said it rudely "why me!?, It is your work Miss" I yelled at her and she just smiled sarcastically
"do you expect me to work when I am in charge to being secretary to THE Park Jimin, I should be in his side for two weeks I can't leave him alone because of these works and besides you are new here, what do you know about this company, you are talking too much" OMFG THIS GIRL!!!!! I can't do anything, she is right I'm new here but that doesn't mean that I am a slave here. Since I had no choice cause I'm just acting out as if.

Time skips

9:23pm

"Oh come on y/n it's getting late" chaeyoung pulled me towards her but I was so strong that I didn't even move a inch. As I had lot of work I cannot go home soon but chaeyoung is begging me to go home but that bitch gave me work and I couldn't do anything with it, so I refused to go to home.

Chae gave up and waved bye to me, now I'm all alone in this office.

I heard footsteps which made me scared, I thought I was the only one in this office and the office door knob shook to open the door, I took my bag for defence and breathing heavily. Just then, the office lights went off, I screamed in fear and the door opened. I was panicking as it was only flashing lights, I closed my eyes and screamed

"AHHH!!!!!!!!"

"AHHH!!"

"PLEASE LEAVE ME I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG!!!!AHHHH!!!!"

"Miss Han it's me!!"

I opened my eyes, it was Jimin. Without thinking twice I hugged him in fear and started to sob "yah why are you crying" he said patting my head "I was scared" I cried in his shoulder, he didn't say anything just hugged me tighter.

10:00pm

After that incident, he said he'll drop me home, the ride was hella silence and I could feel he took a few glance at me.

We arrived at the entrance, "Miss Han" he called me and I looked at him "if someone gives you work without my knowledge just tell me okay?" I nodded and left.

Now I'm laying on the bed, then jungkook came in with a widest smile "guess what I found" he said and I saw in his hands, it was his phone nothing else, he sat beside and played a audio.

Jimin: (in Eng) Mr swan the files will be ready in 3months.
Yes....yes......yes Mr swan.
All will be stored in my laptop so don't worry I want let the same mistake happen again
Hm thank you Mr swan.

"Oh great all we have to know his password, others I'll take care of it"
I said with confidence "now let's start our old job we did" "OMG it's been years since we did the tradition of stalking" Jungkook sighed "I know right?" I scoffed.

Hey everyone, guess what?!?
My FF is on #443 place on the category- stalker
And #321 place on the category-comedy-romance!!!!🎊 
Thank you for your support and love.
Vote it if you like or love this chapter.
Thanks for reading 🙂
I love you guys ❤️
Borehae 💜💜💜💜