Chapter 10 - almost caught

5th August 2019
10:30 am

Y/N POV

The most funniest thing in my stalking experience, working for the launch and copying them to give it to my boss. Today morning as he told they gave the paperwork and everyone started to work while me asking help from Jennie since I was new here.
Then I saw Jimin popped his head near the door, he is really cut- (mentally slap) stop thinking about him!!!! Then I heard Jimin calling me and I noticed him sitting in front of me smiling.
"are you free?" He asked and wait wait hold the phone did he just asked me out???? "Why?" I asked and he said "well, I have to go somewhere I thought of to get to know you better because you are new here so are you free" "ummm- ye-yea" and that's the only word I can speak right now.

Time skips

The whole ride was silent and I took a few glance at him and realised how handsome he is while driving with glasses but I have to stop admiring him or else idk what will happen. We stopped at a flower shop, I was confused and he spoke "buy a bouquet for me" I nodded and asked "which flowers" "buy something which gets your attention" while smiling and I just nodded and went out. I went inside then beautiful fragrance hit my nose and smile crept in my face. I looked around I saw one which was really beautiful

I took that bouquet, paid for it and went inside the car. I gave him the flowers, he stared at the flowers and smiled "you have a great taste Miss Han" I smiled and said "thank you Mr park but for what these bouquet" "I'll tell you now shall we?" He asked and I nodded, he started the car and drove away.

We arrived at a graveyard? I was scared does he knows that I am a stalker??is he gonna kill me??or IS HE GONNA BURY ME ALIVE????? I was deep in thoughts until he called me to come out and with fear I went outside. Then we were walking inside and we stopped at a tombstone which says "here lies Park Mi jeong", he placed the bouquet near the stone and stood near me "hi mom" he said in sad but happy tone I looked at him and he was looking at the stone with a painful smile "Happy Birthday, I wish you were here but it seems god needs your help in heaven *chukles* and I need you here because right now I'm in confusion" I looked at him he was holding his tears "it's okay to cry, crying doesn't mean you are weak" I said, he looked at me with puffy eyes and burst into tears, kneeled down while cupping his face sobbing. It was painful to look him like that. He stood up wiping his tears and looked at me and said "shall we leave?" I nodded and we walked slowly "so where are your parents?" I stopped my tracks and look at him with a painful smile "both of them are with your mom" he stared at me "I'm sorry Miss Han" "it's okay Mr Park" I said looking down. My phone ringed I looked at the caller ID it was lisa "um Mr Park this is an urgent call can I?" I asked him and he nodded and I went behind a tree and answered it.

L: yah where are you?

Y/n: wae?

L: jungkook is at your office.

Y/n: for what?

L: he said he need to attach a voice recorder chip under your so called boss's table.

Y/n: oh I'm out

L: uh aren't you supposed to be at office.

Y/n: yes but Jimin called me to come with him.

L: oh la la..(mocking tone)

Y/n: shut up lis

L: Keke okay when you go to your office, kookie will be waiting for you.

Y/n: okay he will be waiting at the lobby right?

L: yea

Y/n: okay I'll meet him there