Chapter 7 - first day

29th July 2019
12:20 pm

Y/n POV

I was typing some work and patiently waiting for Jimin to come out of his room or some opportunity to inside his room. I heard some boys screaming and fanboying from outside. Then the door opened reaveling a girl who was wearing a  reaveling dress which almost covers her breasts. "Hey huns, do you guys miss me?" she greeted with such a bitchy tone, I saw chaeyoung and Jennie getting annoyed at her presence "not even a bit you fucking slut" Jennie replied. When I saw the girl she looked really familiar to me and I shrugged off. "Jennie Kim, I heard that you are marrying taetae... Ew taehyung has a such a bad taste" that girl stated with a disgusted face which made Jennie go mad "if taehyung hears this he will slap you" Jennie argued, she smirked and said "oh.... I don't want taehyung to slap me. I would rather him thrusting in me harder and making me scre-" chaeyoung cutted her by slapping her " that's enough selugi you've crossed the limit" she yelled. Selugi.... Oh I know her....but idk where?  Selugi smirked and said "hahahaha, I love making you bitches go mad because of me" with that she left the room. 

Then Jennie's eyes brusted into tears and she was crying. I immediately got up from my place to hers to comfort her. " why does she do this to us?" She sobbed I felt a little bit bad, " yah leave it you know that she is a bitch and her behaviour is like this so suck it up" chaeyoung advised her I was curious who was that selugi for them "chae who is she" I asked her. Before answering she sighed and answer " her name is Kang selugi, she was our friend but she something terrible which made me hate her so much even till now" "what did she do?" I asked because I don't wanna die in curiosity " she was our best friend, I believed that she will be nice but it didn't last long." Chae sighed

"there was this boy called Cha dongmin, I had a huge crush on him. The first person to tell this was selugi at the next day I heard some talks like dongmin had sex with someone last night and  it was none other than selugi. It made my heart broke into thousands of pieces like how could she do this to me. And that's when I got to at she also had sex with my ex boyfriend before we broke up. Her aim was the boys I love ended up fucking them. It's so cringey right?" She told me and I nodded yes "then I got to know she was fuckgirl, so from that day till now she is messing with us by talking like this which made me hate her to the core." She continued. Wow I never heard of a girl like selugi..such a whore. "Now currently she is trying to seduce my brother and trying to take the company down by sending her co workers to stalk us, but luckily we caught them so soon and sent them to the place where they belong" the moment she said that it made me to gulp hard and chuckled

Then taehyung came inside smiling it soon faded away watching Jennie crying "jagiya what happened??" He said going near her. Once he went near her she hugged him tightly. "Selugi came and ruined our moment" chaeyoung murmured which made taehyung mad, "did that bitch hurted you?" He asked with a concern tone while broke the hug and Jennie shook her head as no and she again hugged him tightly.

Time skips

Jennie wanted to go home early so they gave me her job. Gosh so much work and drama in the first day. While I was working I saw Jimin going out of his office which made sound on my gps watch ( which was in my bag) telling that he was passing through me. Then chaeyoung came inside told me with a bright smile that I need to go to Jimin's office and place these files on his desk. I took it has a opportunity to go inside and start to do progress a bit.

I went inside his office no-one was there. I slowly walked towards his desk looking around as if I seen his office and I noticed there was a security camera which means I need to act quick. I put the files and I purposely started to arrange them while looking at the desk. Then I saw a contract which says " contract for about 10 million US dollars. We request you to present a file about the launch of the new product and the use of it. We need the presentation by next 4 months and then we only sign this deal .
                   Johnathan swan
             ( Director of ********) "
Wow I made a lot of progress today this a big deal I should better take this as a photo. So I dropped my phone purposely and slowly bent down to take it and opened camara and took a quick photo and left the office.

Then I went to washroom and texted lisa that I found something really complicated and Big. With that I went to office and sat at my place. Then my phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID and a small smile crept on my face and immediately answered it.

Jimin's POV

After visiting some stranger I headed back to my office. While heading I heard some giggles from the assistant manager office and it was her... She was talking to someone she was smiling like she is talking to her boyfriend, it made me jealous for the way she talked and smiled. With that I angrily went to my office.

Time skips

9:34 pm

A/n POV

Y/n, lisa and jungkook gather around and talking about the contract. "Okay we found out this awesome deal we need to inform to  the boss" jungkook stated and we all nodded our heads. And my gps watch beeped and I took it from my bag and it showed a expensive hotel location. And I saw the maknaes and they understood and nodded their heads.

Happy Birthday to our golden maknae and bunny 🐰

Thanks for readingStay healthy and safe💜💜💜Borehae💜💜💜      

Thanks for reading
Stay healthy and safe
💜💜💜Borehae💜💜💜