Chapter 4 - At the Park's house (part-1)

28th July 2019
6:37 pm

Y/n's POV

After that we both went to my home and got the things that I needed for tomorrow's  work and left.

Chae was driving and I was sitting and listening to the music which was playing in radio."we are here" chae said happily then I looked through the  window my eyes widened and my jaws dropped it was a BIG MANSION.. and I think chaeyoung noticed me and I said "it's awesome right?" I just nodded as I was speechless because this is the first time I ever seen a mansion.then we went inside it's like I've entered inside a heaven or something. Then we went straight to chaeyoung's room. Her room was like a princess's room. "Wow chae your room is beautiful" I said and she said "yea my room is beautiful like me" she said jokingly and I chuckled. "Wait here I'll bring some cookies and milk" I nodded as yes and with she left the room. I looked around the room and it was pretty and I noticed a photo and I went towards it and it was a family photo. I saw little chaeyoung who was pouting cutely and next to her was Jimin and he was so cute.

Then I heard door opened and closing and I didn't mind it because I thought it might be chae and I was continue looking at the family. Suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my body harshly and spinning me around which made me scream, "you little devil how dare you steal my cookies" that person said and that person suddenly started to kiss my cheeks which made my eyes widened and immediately said "LEAVE ME" and that person stopped and put me down and I turned around to see it was.............. PARK JIMIN SHIRTLESS ONLY A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST..... I responded his sudden welcome by turning around and cover my eyes "what are you doing here Mr park" I squealed " excuse me!!, I should be the one to ask you this question why are you at my sister's room" he said " I was here for a sleepover with chaeyoung" I said then thank goodness chaeyoung came in and asked "what happened why are you shouting, Jimin why are shirtless and what the hell are you doing at my room..a-alone w-with y/n??" He just shook his head as no and said "I thought y/n was you and...." "And?" She exclaimed with a brightest smile which made me uncomfortable and I said " and he scream at me that you stole his cookies" after I said that chae eyes widened up said"uh oh" then she immediately ran away and I turned to see Jimin "sorry Mr park I-" I was cutted by him saying " you don't need to apologise itself it was my fault not knowing you are and don't call me Mr park during your day off, call me Jimin" I nodded and with that he ran to I don't know, to chase chaeyoung maybe?

Time skips~

Me and chaeyoung were talking about each of us family then I said to her  "your mom looks beautiful in that picture" pointing the family photo, " I know, right?" she chuckled, "well I didn't get to see your mom when I came can I see her?" I said and she said "I'm sorry you can't see her because she left" she said with a fake smile which got me confused and I asked "left where?" "She left us and gone vacation to heaven" she chuckled sadly and a tear left her eyes and quickly hugged "I'm sorry" I apologised and she giggled "it's okay you didn't know"..ugh I fell bad. Then after we heard a knock and the door opened reaveling Jimin " Hey girls wanna watch movie with my friends" he asked and chaeyoung nodded and looked at me with a puppy eyes and I chuckled and nodded "then come on" he said and left with that we went downstairs.

We went downstairs and I saw two young men, one was cooking and other was picking a movie "Namjoon oppa!!" Chae squealed and ran and hugged the person who was picking a movie, he hugged chae and said "Missed me already chae we saw last week" she pouted and said "so what I still missed you!!" Then I sat on the couch then Jimin sat next to me and Namjoon and chaeyoung sat down and he picked a horror movie. Ohhhh noooooo I hate horror movie!!!.( The movie name was grudge please don't watch that movie it is scary)......

In the middle of the movie I saw chae and namjoon hugging and covering their eyes and ME....... hugging the pillow and suddenly a jump scare showed and quickly hugged Jimin without thinking twice.