PART 36🌟

✏✏✏✏✏

There are times that I often lost myself in the middle of nowhere that makes it so hard to start the process of finding it again. I often lost track. There are so many questions inside my head that I wanted to be answered so eagerly. I’m still on the process of figuring out my real purpose, like why I’m here?, what should I do with my life?, and who I really am? Those questions are always bothering me and I really need an absolute answers for those, but every time I try to find the answers, I always fail as if I’m still a little girl who is lost and trying to find my way back home.

Finding oneself isn’t as easy as it seems. You have to know yourself more than what do other people know about you. It’s like you’re made up of countless tiny puzzle pieces and you’ll have to choose which piece will fit just right.

Everyday, you have to deal with so many things to know yourself more and sometimes, some of these things are just a waste of time so you have to acquire enough wisdom and knowledge to keep yourself on track.

One day, you’ll get lost and it will seem like you don’t know yourself anymore and if that day comes, What will you do? Are you going to find yourself again? or Are you going to start a new life? Either ways, you still have to find the real you and it’s a very hard process but I know it’s all worth it in the end. Someday, all of your questions will be answered and you’ll just have to wait for the right time.

011220
12:15 pm