CHAPTER 54

[Broken Inside Me]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey, you know what? You are enough!

You are always enough for the people you love. Those who left you have been too stupid to not notice that. Okay?

Breathe.

Stop telling yourself that you will never be good enough for anyone just because one person left you for another.

Stop telling yourself that you are not pretty, that you do not deserve to be loved, that maybe you are not worth it after all. Because you are. You are always worth the fight, the loss when arguing with you, the tears, the pain.

You are worth every single emotion that another person would have felt because of you. You deserve every single thing that another person does just to keep seeing that smile on your face.

Stop telling yourself that everyone would always leave you once they get to know you deeper, just because most of the people you opened up to walked away.

No. That's wrong!! You are as precious as a gem. You deserve to be protected and loved. You are perfect amidst your imperfections and one day, the right person would see that.

It's just that people leave - not because you are not the right person to love; it's because you chose to love the wrong person.

-martajde

250321
08:47 am