Snowy days' (Christmas special)

It's been two months since Gohan and friends took down Bojack and his allies at the Galactic tournament. Things have been the same for the crew. What were the crew doing now you ask?.. Well they were getting ready for a holiday field trip to Mizore's hometown to ski.

Intro...

Gohan was packing up his things like clothes just in case anything happens. He then hears a knock on his door.

Gohan: Wonder who's that?

Gohan walks over to his dorm room and opens it to get tackled by Mizore and Kurumu.

Gohan: WHAAAAAA!

Kurumu and Mizore: Hey Gohan!

Gohan: ow! Girls be careful!

Mizore: sorry Gohan.

Gohan: Anyways, how's it going?

Kurumu: it's going much better now that we are with you~

Gohan's cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Mizore nodded in agreement

Gohan got up and wiped the dirt off his clothes.

Gohan: That's good to hear.

Kurumu: Are you almost done getting ready? The others are already at the bus stop.

Gohan: Almost, I just got a few more things to pack. Just need to get

As he walked over to pack his bags a picture falls out of the bag. It was him, Trunks, Bulma, his mother Chi-Chi and his great grandfather Ox king.

 It was him, Trunks, Bulma, his mother Chi-Chi and his great grandfather Ox king

Gohan: ...

Mizore: Come on Gohan, if we don't hurry then we'll... Gohan?

Kurumu: Gohan?

Mizore and Kurumu saw the look on Gohan's face, he had tears streaming down his face. The two girls quickly ran over to him a gave him a hug.

Kurumu: Let it all out Gohan.

Mizore: We're here for you.

Gohan continued to cry, he wished he could tell his friend that he was alive and he wished to visit his mother's grave. He missed everyone back home.

Gohan: I miss them.

Kurumu: I know you do.. I know that you do.

Mizore: Come on Gohan, let's hurry up and get ready for this awesome trip. (Whispers) there might be Christmas surprise that I have for you.

Gohan wiped the tears off his face. He then smiled again making the girls blush.

Gohan: Yeah!

5 minutes later... After Gohan was done getting ready, Mizore was on Gohan's back while Kurumu was flying in her monster form.