•Wishlist•

"Come on Y/N please tell meeeee." Beomgyu said as he was shaking me from behind.

"For the last time bro, I won't tell you. It's up to you to find out what I want for my birthday." I giggled.

Beomgyu pouted like a stubborn child. He sat in front of me and took a sip from his milktea.

"Lemme guess... A new sketchpad!"

"I have like 5 empty sketchpads at my house."

"Shoes?"

"Already got new ones."

"Dress?"

"Do you even think I wear dresses?"

"Makeup?"

"Bro what the-"

"I know! Brand new under-"

"Okay okay Beomgyu I think you've said enough." I said as I covered Beomgyu's mouth. A lot of students are giving us weird looks and I just smiled sheepishly.

Beomgyu was trying to shout but came out muffled. He suddenly licked my hand.

"EWWWW DUDE." I grabbed Beomgyu's shirt and spread his saliva all over him.

"Y/N THAT'S FREAKING DISGUSTING."

"AND THAT'S YOUR OWN SALIVA DUMMY."

Beomgyu stood up and I ran back to the classroom.

"YAH COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH-"

.•°•°•.

I'm in my room scrolling thru my phone, just minding my own business.

I was scrolling thru pictures of me and Beomgyu. I smiled as I saw a picture of us cuddling when we were kids.

For all of a sudden a text message is sent to
me.

•Hiiii Y/N. What do you want for your birthday? Cuz I'm going shopping tomorrow.

I laughed out loud and replied.

Nice try Beomgyu but that's•
not how Yuna texts me:)

•AWWWWW COME ON
Y/N. CAN YOU JUST TELL ME
SO I CAN BUY YOU'RE GIFT.

Beomgyu you have like 1 week•
to buy me a present. Don't be
in such a rush man.

I turned off my phone and looked at the ceiling.

Will he ever know what I want? I'm already giving out clues but he's just so oblivious...

.•°•°•.

It's Saturday and me and Beomgyu decided to hang out at the mall. It's now 3 days before my birthday and Beomgyu stopped asking me what present I want. I guess he already got me one.

"Y/N let's go arcade!" Beomgyu pulled my hand and I blushed so much.

We first tried out the dance machine. We always do this everytime we go to the arcade and we're always on first place.

"Dude someone is on first." I pointed out.

Beomgyu gasped and cracked his knuckles.

"Let's go with hard. We have to be first." Beomgyu inserted the coin and we started dancing.