•Little Binnie pt.2•

"Y/N, I think you need someone to help you whenever you take care of Binnie. I mean, you look so exhausted!" Soobin was trying to point out the eyebags and my messy hair.

Taking care of Binnie sure needs hardwork. It has been 2 months since I started taking care of him. I barely got any sleep since there were so many times Soobin would slip into little space in the middle of the night and he would suddenly start crying out of nowhere.

"Soobin it's fine. You don't have to worry about it..." I smiled at him but Soobin just sighed.

"It's my fault. Without Binnie, you will be just fine..." I approuched Soobin and pecked his lips before he could say anything.

"Soobin, don't say such things. I love you and Binnie. He's definately not a burden to me." I felt Soobin's arms wrap around me and pulled me into his chest

"Okay Y/N... But can you at least call someone to help you?"

"Sure. I'll try calling somebody."

Soobin was quiet. He suddenly started to play with the hem of my sweater. Well I guess it's showtime.

"Mama, can Binnie go pway?" I looked at his adorable expression. How can I say no to that face?!

"Okay baby. Go play." Binnie ran away, going straight to his messy pile of toys while giggling loudly.

I sighed and tried to think of someone who can help me. An idea popped in my head and I immediately grabbed my phone.

.•°•°•.

DING DONG

"They're here!" I shouted. Binnie looked at me confused while sucking his pacifier.

I ran to open the door and 4 of Soobin's friends are standing in front of me. At first, I planned to call over only one person but hey, I might need some extra help.

"Now where's that little Binnie???" Kai said while jumping around. Soobin already told his friends that he has little space like 2 months ago and by the looks of it, they really love Soobin when he's in his little space.

"Follow me." I lead them to our bedroom.... or should I say, playroom.

"Binnie!" The 4 of them said in unison as ran to Binnie. They hugged him tightly and kissed him all over his face. Binnie laughed loudly as they started to tickle him.

I'm standing at the door way, smiling at the cute scene.

"Guys that's enough. Let's go eat!" All of them nodded and Yeonjun was the one who carried Binnie to the kitchen.

"You're my baby..." Yeonjun said as he booped Binnie's nose. Binnie scrunched his nose when he felt Yeonjun touched it. (🥑: If you know, you know;))

"Oh... my god-" I was trying my best to hold my laughter because the others are looking at Yeonjun with a disgusted face.

We arrived at the kitchen and the boys took their seats. Yeonjun placed Binnie on his lap and bounced him lightly. I served them Kimbap and kimchi that I made this morning. And as for Binnie, I served him slices of apple, mashed potatos, dinasour shaped nuggets and orange juice in his sippy cup. All of them started to dig in.

"Yeonjun, you do know that Binnie has a high chair." I chuckled as I watched Yeonjun protectivly hugging Binnie while feeding him.