•Dream•

It's almost 3 years when Soobin and I started dating. We have a perfect relationship, but not really perfect since there are times we fought but, we still make up at the end. But I should say, we have a solid relationship. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary and as a good girlfriend I am, I wanna surprise him when he gets back home after work.

"Here's your cake ma'am please come back again."

"Thank you."

I walked out of the bakery after I picked up the cake for the surprise later. It is definitely a hot summer day. The sun is shining and the sky is so blue.

"I hope he gets back home early." I said to myself. Usually Soobin will get back home around 12 to 1am which makes me worried because, he doesn't get enough sleep.

I'm walking back to the apartment and I suddenly passed by the park where we would hang out when Soobin is free.

.•°F L A S H B A C K°•.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yes?" Me and Soobin are lying down under a tree while my head is laying on his chest.

"What if It's suddenly my time to go? What are you gonna do?"

"Well, I will wait until it's my time then both of us will finally reunite in another place."

"But what are the things you're gonna do while waiting?"

"Maybe continue on my life and still remember you... But I hope that we get to die together, holding each other's hands while we are on our death beds and we get to continue in another life."

"How did I ended up with an amazing person like you." Soobin's hands combed thru my hair which makes me sleepy and looking at me lovingly. "I love you Y/N..."

"I love you too Soobin"

.•°•°•.

I finally got back to our shared apartment. I placed the items that I bought on the table and I started to get ready.

"After I'm finished, all I have to do is wait for Binnie." And I continued on my work.

.•°•°•.

I glanced at the clock and it's now 7:00pm. Soobin texted me that he will get home early. I can already imagine his cute face when he sees my surprise. I have the whole living room decorated with hearts and streamers and a cake on the table which says "Happy 3rd anniversary!".

I finished the last decorations and I heard the door open. "Happy anniversary Y/N!" I saw Soobin and I immediately ran into his arms, engulfing him into a hug. "Happy anniversary Soobin" He pecked my lips and he finally noticed the decorations and the cake.

"You did all of this?"

I nodded excitingly.

"This looks amazing!" Soobin was supposed to run back to me to kiss me but, he suddenly collapsed on the floor with his hands clutching his chest.

"Soobin! Are you okay?!" I ran to him and held him in my arms.

"Y-Y/N..."

I immediately called the ambulance and I was panicking the whole time.

.•°•°•.

It was terrible, the nurses and doctors are running Soobin to an operation room and I could see Soobin's fragile state. His skin was really pale and he can barely keep his eyes open.