•My Universe•

🥑: Just a short story because I'm struggling to write the chapter that I am supposed to publish :))

🎶
Words are flowing out
Like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
🎶

I stood at the balcony of my room as I breathed in the fresh night air. The stars are shining at the sky with the lights of the city at a distance.

🎶
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me
🎶

Everything was bright even at night but it still felt gloomy and dark.

I heard a door unlocking at the house beside us. It's like the sun showed up.

🎶
Jai Guru Deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my world
🎶

Her warm and positive aura, I felt it even from here.

Strands of her hair dancing with the wind as she looked at the scenery in front of her.

She looked at me and my breath was taken as I looked into the galaxy in her eyes.

🎶
Images of broken light
Which dance before me like a million eyes
They call me on and on across the universe
🎶

I felt my body floating into space, with her in front of me.

There is no gravity in space but I felt my body going towards her.

It's like there's star dust sprinkled in her eyes with her kind stare.

🎶
Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe
🎶

I held her soft hand as I can't help but falling even deeper like she's a blackhole.

She placed her other hand at my cheek as I leaned into it. It's warmth and comfort took over me.

Is she an alien? An angel? There's nobody in this world that can be this beautiful.

I can't describe what I'm feeling. It's like there's a supernova inside me.

"Soobin.." I heard her speak. I felt like drifting to sleep if she keeps on saying my name. God I want to hear it again.

She giggled and I snapped back to conciousness.

🎶
Jai Guru Deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my world
🎶

My body is finally back in earth as I saw her giggle at my lost state.

What just happen? I thought she was in front of me?

"You seem lost Soobin. I think we should got to sleep." She said as she opened the door to get back inside.

She looked back at me again and smiled warmly.

"Good night Soobin..." And went back inside.

I can't believe I watched a sunset and sunrise in just 5 minutes

I touched my cheek again. It felt so real yet it felt like a dream.

Her saying my name kept on echoing inside my head as I felt even more drowsy.

Back to the question I asked myself a while ago. Is she an alien? An angel? No.

She's my universe.

.•°T H E  E N D°•.

🎶Across The Universe🎶
by

The Beatles