The Mess Gets Messier

Start from the beginning

Khaled nodded as he saw Osama and other men made two men of the prisoner group sit on their knees on the ground. Passing a gun to Khaled ,Osama said menancingly ,

"Hadha yahtawi ealaa rasasatayn faqat 'iidha hawalat altasaruf bidhaka'...sawf yatimu thaqab edt rasasat bidakhilik".

(This has only two bullets in them if you try to act smart ....several bullets will be pierced inside you ).

Khaled nodded as he took the gun and moved towards the side of the two prisoners group men who were sitting on their knees palpitating .Seeing Khaled pointing the gun at the ear of one of the prisoners group men,Yawar frowned as he asked,

"Limadha tushir 'iilaa adhanih?" (Why are you pointing at his ear ?)

" Hataa ymkn 'an yataharar dimaghuh alqadhr alkhyrana min jasadir alqdhr"

(So that his filthy brain can finally be free from his filthy body ).

Khaled grab the back of the slide of the gun and making the sound of loading of gun resonate while at the same time  Yawar and his men looked perplexed at him but before they could pour out their confusion ,one of the prisoner group men spoke up,

"Arjukum tuaqafuh...anqudhuna 'iinah yukadhib la yaerif 'ayu makhba...lays min majmueatina kunaa nuhawil alaintiqam minh li 'anah hajamuna...'anqadhna...'iinah kadhib...'iinah lays qayidna...sanakhbiruna ean makhabiina lkn yanqudhuna".

(Please stop him ...save us he is lying he does not know any hideout ...he is not from our group we were trying to take revenge against him as he attacked us ..save us ...he is liar..he is not our leader...we will tell about our hideouts but save us ).

Khaled smirked at them as he said ,

" Alan 'ant tatahadath " (Now you are talking ).

Saying it ,he moved towards Osama and taking out the two bullets from his jacket's pocket passed it to him along with gun while Osama ,Yawar and his other men looked at him with confusion yet their confusion was more profoundedly dominated by a sense of  admiration.

While the two men of the prisoners group looked at Khaled with shocked expression before one of them said,

"Laqad khadaeatna.....sawf tundim ealayk ya bunaya...."( You tricked us.....you will so regret you son.....)

Before he could complete Yawar gestured his men to take him and his comrade away .Seeing them taken away, Yawar turned towards Khaled as he asked ,

"Laqad 'arbakatni eindama alfraghat albunduqiat baynama jaealatha tabdu waka 'anak taqum bitahmiliha...walakuna madha law lm yaetarif hdha alrajul...laqan qad tama aistideawuk"

(You had me confused when you unloaded the gun while making it seem   you were loading it....but what if that man hadn't confessed ..your bluff would have been called out)

"Hsnana , kunt 'aerif ma hu alhaqi wallah daymana ealaa haqin...wa uwlayik aladhin yaqtulun ham ealaa al 'arjah khayifun min maut 'anfusahum, ldhlk antahazat fursatayun...wa 'aradat 'iithbat sadiqati walakun lays biqatl shakhs ma....'ana tabib 'afdal 'iinqadh al 'awrah walays akhadhuhum"

( Well I knew what was truth and Allah is always with the truth ....and those who kill are most probably scared of dying ...
so I took my chance ...and I wanted to prove my honesty but not by killing someone....I am a doctor I prefer saving lives not taking them)

"Yjb 'an 'aqul 'iinani muejib...wahilat alsilah hadhih tajealni 'ashuk fi 'anak tbyb ?"

(I must say I am impressed...and this gun trick of yours makes me doubt that you are a doctor ?)