Ignoring Heart lores

"I just never knew my few words could take a such drastic turn?," Dr Isa groaned slumping down on the chair. "Poor Dr Emaan is suffering because of my blaberring mouth .How could I be such a fool?".

"Your sulking won't make it alright Isa ?".Dr Duraid commented.

"I know but I can't help it when I see it's outcome ?". Dr Isa looked down remorseful.

"It has been decades Isa that I have been telling you to keep the chirping bird inside you a rest and think before you speak! But that thick brain of yours can't seem to filter good advices!".

"Yeah my brain is thick but atleast it's there unlike you who passed that decision of keeping that poor girl locked in a room! What is she ? A prisoner ?".Dr Isa taunted back .

"Why are they behaving like us ? Aren't they supposed to be our seniors?".Hamza whispered.

Khaled was left amused yet the smile failed to reach his lips as his mind was galloping a different territories of anxiousness. Not wanting the two senior doctors end up inaugurating their war of sarcasm ,Khaled cleared his throat gaining their attention making Dr Duraid sighed.

"At that time I felt it was the appropr...".

Dr Duraid couldnt complete as the door of office burst open with Sidra marching inside while growling ,

"How could you do that Dr Khaled ? And you say you love Ema....".Sidra stopped abruptly as she realised the existence of other people in Khaled's office making her blink in shock before her eyes fell on Hamza making her eyes squint at him in rage as he tried to hide his amusement seeing his friend and wife embarrassed and tongue tied .

But Sidra marched out of her glaring stupor when she heard Dr Duraid ,

"Dr Sidra where is Dr Emaan now?"

"She is in one of those two vacant buildings.One which is being talked to be converted into mosque .She is in one of the room of downstairs !Dr Sarah said it was better place as it is away from main building so no one will able to trouble and mentally harass Emaan .".

Dr Duraid sighed when Hamza frowned seeing Khaled quickly typing something on his phone ,

"What are you doing?".

"Just sending some important texts".

"Well shouldn't getting Emaan out of that room should be more important". Sidra taunted.

"Exactly I can't agree more with Dr Sidra !I don't understand why did you Khaled agreed with Duraid?I never expected such foolishness from you atleast!". Dr Isa shook his head disappointment.

"I know it seems foolish but there was a necessity behind it".

Before anyone could interrupt ,Khaled added,

"Dr Sidra I want you to ask Dr Emaan what did she do ,where she went after she couldn't make the call !".

"You want me to interrogate her ?".

"I want you to get information so that we can work on proving her innocence and non- involvement in any of this ruckus as soon as possible !".

"But you allowed ?".

"I allowed that cause I want this suspicion to get over for once and for all .I know Dr Emaan has been suffering a lot because of prevalent suspicious behaviour of most of the staff towards her.I wanted to stop it but if I had done it at that moment, it would have might ended up creating more doubts and gossips ,suspicion over Dr Emaan's character which I cannot let it happen .I want people to believe when we prove her innocence and but I also want that those justification should not be marred by any thoughts of biasness ,prejudice and favouritism among the staff . So to protect her from bigger mess I had to let it happen .And it was my plan that started this mess and it is only I am going to end it .But I need help to achieve that, specifically yours Dr Sidra".