Light and Shadow

S/N : Assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies ! *Peeking from the wall* I know ! I know ! Long time no see but believe me it wasn't intentional rather intention was to end the book by November but not every thing goes as planned always right? .And many times things happen that suck all your attention that even the one of the most loved thing doesn't seem to form a part of your life .And thats what happened with me and writing but khair I am back and in sha Allah hoping not to go for any more breaks but only requesting you all is to make loads and loads of duas for my mother and her health .It will mean a world to me !.

___________________________________

A ghastly numbness overshadowed her ability to feel and react .It felt like someone had pulled her from deep slumber and pushed into the freezing water of past's painful memories,where her very muscle was giving up except the relentless muscle -her heart ,but rather like pumping blood it felt it was ozzing puss of excruciation from past ,as every painful memory tumbled down over her with that detestful voice  ,evoking a bitter taste in her mouth .

"What ?Did you think that you can escape me ?" ,Atif snorted ,"Even if you go till the end of the world you can't ! And I have heard you got married ?That's quite courageous of you that even knowing what is done to people who try to seperate you from me or don't tell me you forgot... what happened to your parents ?".Emaan immediately disengaged the call and switching off her phone she threw it away from her as it was the most disgusting thing ever.

And she stared at it in horror as the eerie voice still very lingered in her ear , strangling her with memory of the day she had found her parents surrounded in pool of blood ,dead in the kitchen .And mere flash of memory was enough to shudder her existence and crush under the feel of helpless misery.Looking around the dark room , her breathing becoming constricted when suddenly she pushed herself out of the bed and rushed out of the room not caring for the hijab that had slipped down in the way .She stumbled at the console table kept in the corridor ,her toe facing its painful repercussions but her mind was so absorbed to focus on any other pain than the harrows of her ulcerated wounds as she sprinted through the stairs and with heavy breath she entered inside Khaled's room .

The sheer darkness of the room was decimated by the illuminating golden light of club lamb at the side and stark silence with her breaths. But her anxiousness mounted different stratosphere of her conscious as she found Khaled no where in the room ,low whimpers leaking out of her mouth in trepidation .She looked around unbothered about the tears that shred down her eyes which until now was cramped in the her eyes like nimbus clouds, when exhuming all her attention she heard the door open and Khaled came out holding towel in his hand but was left shocked as his eyes landed on Emaan .He blinked in confusion before taking a step nearer to her whispering ,

"Emaan...".

But before he could articulate any more words of query ,shocking him more Emaan rushed to him and embraced him tightly as if wanting to relieve her fear that he was really there with her ,to make her thudding heart calm by the cadence of his heart and to reduce that pain that erupted everytime she realised the absence of her parents and the scathing desperation of holding them one more time ,to have the hearts that loved her ardously beat closely to her ,made her grip on his shirt tighter .

Cause she didn't wanted this feeling ever with him ...him being out of her reach ,beyond her arms and she not within the boundaries of his love.

She had been surrounded by enough people to make her relentlessly question why she was existing ? When will death knock her existence's doorsteps ?But Khaled and his love induced the desire of wanting to live ,or rather she was becoming selfish ,as after very long she had found someone who loved her the way she wished and desired in her heart and she didn't wanted to go back feeling lonely ,unwanted and destitute .She didn't wanted to feel homeless again .