Bitter Reality, Sweet Feelings

"I don't..don't....know Omar Akhi ..Yawar got them...all I know that he got it from a person who went by name of English alphabets  R.M."

"Wait ..did you said R.M ?" Hamza asked in perplexion .

Seeing Basit's nod ,Hamza looked at Khaled as he said ,

"Khaled isn't R.M was the name Abbas had told Dr Alma who had informed about Al Firdous to the cops ?".

Khaled nodded blankly while pursing his lips as he tried to conjure the mystery of R.M in his mind but he chopped out his way from the loose conglomeration of thoughts when he heard Omar ,

"Do you know these ..R.M?"

"Not exactly ....all we know that recently someone had given an information to Aleppo head branch of police that Al Firdous Hospital are taking in casualties and that person had also stated himself as R.M..." Khaled said and ran his hand in his hairs as he continued ,

"But right now we can't speculate on this topic as we got much more important issue to deal with...Omar I want you to get all the members Yawar lead to be here as soon as possible..."

"Are they going to be fine ?And Yawar he will be ..good again na?...Khaled just tell whatever the truth is ..don't try to give me false hope ..."

Khaled sighed and briefly looking at Hamza he said ,

"These pills are in no way good news for anybody who has been taking it....and I am not going to try to give you any false hopes all I am going to say is have hope in Allah and believe me that's the most truest hope you can have and HE doesn't disappoints".

Saying it ,Khaled tapped Omar's shoulder blade in assurance while moving past him marched inside the ICU room along with Hamza to shift Yawar to MRI and CT scan room for his further treatment .

Omar felt as if his feet had frozen to the ground as his brain flounder its way to grasp the reality that had rocked his life not to make him fall asleep but wake up to a nightmare that thundered his heart with fear of losing his people specifically his only family ,his younger brother : Yawar Khaleel.

But Omar knew he could not allow himself wander in the shadows of his fears and hopelessness ,he had to face the burden, he had to walk through the path sprawled with thorns no matter how much excruciatingly painful the journey might be. But despite accumulating the strength to face the trial of his life ,he felt weak to stay in the hospital as the terror of losing his brother clawed deeper in his heart .Heaving a sigh he looked at Basit and Abdul, who looked worried and paranoid themselves as Omar said,

"You guys stay here ! Get yourself checked ..I will send all the boys here ...okay ..don't worry Allah is Al Malik HE will help us .."

Saying it ,Omar stride out of the hallway . Abdul huffed as he walked up to the hospital bench and plop down on it with a lost look in his eyes . While Basit kept on watching the retreating figure of Omar and despite the wolves of fear howling inside his heart and rope of life seemed to tighten around his neck ,he couldn't help but notice the glimmer of desolation and despondency that had flickered in the eyes of Omar for a moment. Basit had realised though the fears gnawing Omar's heart was masked by his stoic expressions but his eyes  : an outright traitor had vociferated every veiled reality in that flicker.

Basit had known Omar and Yawar since childhood ,the two orphan siblings who was known for their valour ,fearlessness and kindness all around their street .Though it was Omar who was the most rightful bearer of these fame and honour but Yawar had always been determined in following footsteps of his big brother which had never gone easily with Omar, who wanted to protect and shield his little brother from any harm and danger as he was the only family he had after their parents had died in a plane crash while returning from their Hajj. And after their death ,Omar had immediately took upon the role of a mother ,father along with being a big brother to his five year old little brother though Omar himself was just a twelve year old boy. And only he and Allah knew the pain his little heart bore everytime he narrated a new story to little Yawar why their parents had still not come ?. The stories that their parents  were fighting with jinns or they had  gone for a treasure hunt after Hajj or their plane  had stationed on a cloud where they were collecting cottons to make cotton candies .All these stories were a wonderland to little Yawar but for Omar they were briars that he had let to pierce through his heart for his little brother's happiness until little Yawar was not so little to be fooled by stories and to finally realize that his parents were never coming back.