Once upon A Eid

After scorching heat of patience ,irrigated by pure delicacy of tears ,motivated by determination like the stern yet penetrating roots ,nurtured by fertile soil of the believer and healed by those innumerable yet heartfelt duas like dainty branches and leaf always reaching out to the sky had finally bloomed a dawn that seemed beyond miracle .The dawn of much awaited Eid especially for two hearts.

The golden velvety rays yawned its way out of the crevices of dark hour , kissing and caressing away every corner delved in darkness and wiping off gloomy emotions edging on the boundaries of every terrified being and infusing them with such unrefined glow that darkness seemed a past long forgotten .

The scattered tuft of clouds seemed like soft white water lilies floating majestically in the vast turquoise sky while everytime playful winds stumbled across them, dispersing few petals away yet seeming to imbibe their heavenly fragrance as a valedictory gift perfuming the entire abode as they went around in their giggling galloping trails .The flowering trees seemed chuckling in the whispers the gale hushed through them while blossoms bravely sigh down on the ground to let not the earth be in less in beauty in comparison to its turquoise beloved above.The butterflies tenderly pecked the flora of all kind flashing new colours of love to greenery while winged bards collaborating with winds hummed the praises of Almighty ,mesmerised at the way of Lord of bringing two souls distanced as wide as sky and earth ,now coming closer like flower and it's fragrance .

The whole hospital was cleaned thoroughly while Mr Esber had his house decorated as it was in his house the main event of the day was decided to take place .Sidra and Emaan had shifted along with Maryam to Mrs Esber's house at night only .

But the bride seemed oblivious to the beauty of the nature as all she concentrate on the volcanic eruptions of feelings inside her physiological world .Emaan felt her heart had forgotten to beat at its normal pace as it drummed against her rib cage frantically ,entrancing her entire body in verses of nervousness or excitement ,her mind too muddled to investigate or decide .

Emaan had been up all night ,even the long threats and peroratory of Sidra's over beauty sleep ,she couldn't bat her eyes until the very near to fajr time that only lasted for few minutes as the adrenaline rushing through her even invaded her sub conscious world unlatching out the insomniacal minions from the anesthesian siesata .And through this restlessness,her only relief like always was her Wali ,who never left her ,who understood how ambivalent emotions she felt ,happy yet sad ,excited yet scared, how lonely she felt even surrounded by people .She had cried ,talked and remained silent watching the night sky slowly embracing light. The moment had granted serenity yet it vanished quickly as soon followed the commotion of her getting ready for the nikkah which was to happen after Eid prayer .

Standing in her white supposedly wedding dress ,the reality seemed to be dawning in much harder way with gnawing insides of her with terror and making her feel nauseous .It was difficult to concentrate on the surrounding clamour of noises around her while her heart and mind felt like a market of echoes and resonance. Feeling a tug at her hair she winced making Zeba look up ,

"Finally you zoomed out of your coma phase !".

"What is this Emaan ? Your whole life is left to think about Dr Khaled so right now concentrate on us and it's your loss only you missed the comments everyone showered at you just a while ago!". Sidra huffed while moving towards Emaan with make up pallette and brush .

"I am not doing any make up !I don't want when he really sees me the real me is under the coffin of layered make up.The way I am that's how I want to see and like me !And I already agreed with you on wearing these torturous heels ..so please you also listen to me!". Emaan requested.