The Sun and The Moon

If she was a mirage then let me remain delusional .

What does happiness felt like ?What it really felt like when a dua got fulfilled ? A wish that had been a whisper of every beat of impatient heart and tears filled hopeful eyes?

Was it like apricity - the tentalising warmth of sunshine blooming life in every frozen soul or was it coldly satisfying like the chilled water down the parched throat in the burning summer,was it fleeting like a drifting sunset or momentary like the clashing waves .But it was sure happiness whatever shape or form it was ,it was magical and when it was the joy of answered dua ,opening of the door one has been knocking irresistibly  ,it was a bliss purely unmatchable . A reminder that your Lord heard you ,The ONE who needed none, listened to your needs so attentively and graced your life with it ,even when one fails to be a worthy servant in any way .And in those moments the connection that one feels standing on the lowest ground to their Rab in highest heaven is beyond any relation of world ,unhindered by the distance between earth and sky .And the faith that struggles like the heartbeats on electrocardiogram reaches the highest submit ,pushing one closer to that heavenly sky , a step nearer to their Rab.

And Khaled felt the same happiness conquering his entire existence when his had eyes finally met those sparkling brown orbs and he instantly had realised that all long what he had considered a void in his heart was actually the unoccupied abode and it's just the owner took a bit of time to arrive.But when she was finally here,his heart couldn't seem to stop the celebration .It pumped and thumbed with happiness.

She was that magical that just looking at her ,he had fallen more in love with his Rab , a mercy he was unworthy of yet Allah graced him with her and no words could have exemplify his feeling except Subhan Allah ,a glory both to the Creator and HIS immaculate creation his eyes was blessed to stumble upon.

Those dews like precious tears shinning in her beautiful honey goblets that in embrace of filtered sunlight was swirling and concocting a drug he had already become addicted to. Her long white gown ,the soft linen wrapping her face and that milky veil ,all glowing in the presence of sunrays making her look like a moon or maybe much more breathtaking than a full moon of the fourteenth night in the embrace of wispy cloud.

And when she had smiled only he knew the way his heart had fluttered and somersaulted as if her crescent on her face was a symphony played by pulling the strings of his heart whatever the way it wanted and wished .And remaining havoc was created by the gentle soft hands of her .They really made him feel his hands were large and rough. Their petals like delicateness installed fear inside him against his desire to hold on to her tightly , fearing his selfish desire may not end up crushing her but as if reading his hesitating thoughts or don't know cause of what reason she had tightened her grip on his hand , vanquishing his every fear  infusing within him with strength of holding onto her tightly .And he had tightened their grip eventually promising of never letting her go ,never letting no fear to exist,no feeling to separate them just like their intertwined hands .

Those soft baby like hands gave him courage that he could move mountains if she was by his side .And if the price of falling in love was to be held by her ,then he was ready to fall over and over again .

His existence was drenched in the feeling she made him feel ,her rosy blushes and warm expressions ,gentle words and even more gentler smiles and he hardly recovered from all those feelings when like a siren she stood before him captivating his heart like a sailor ,leaving everything blurred except her .Those long hairs peeking through the sides of her waist ,those shivering brown eyes outlined by the black smudged boundaries of Kohl ,her pale face patted down with a kiss of roses on her cheeks .It was like till now her beauty was like moon hiding amidst the clouds and suddenly those clouds whiffed away to reveal the beauty she was, making him even forget to breathe for a second .