{20} Chapter Twenty- Forgiven {20}

-
//-Funtime Freddy POV-\\
-

I smiled as I snuggled up with a Bon Bon. We were both comfortable. Then a sudden knock on the door alerted us. We both looked that direction. Bon Bon groaned and I sighed as I got up and attached Bon Bon to my arm. I walked over to the door and opened it.

I was face to face with Funtime Foxy. I widened my eyes and slammed the door in his face. "Oh! Come on, Fred! I just wanna talk!" Foxy said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Then talk through the door!" I said. "Fine..." He said.

I stood in front of the door so he couldn't open it. "Look...I'm sorry...for everything...I know it isn't going to change the fact that I tried to kill you or that I hate you, but...I don't wanna keep fighting! So please...forgive me?" He said. I growled and opened the door. "You really think I would forgive after everything you've done!"

"No...no I don't..." He said. I sighed and nodded. "Fine...but this doesn't change the fact that I hate you!" I said. Funtime Foxy nodded. "Okay!" He said as he held out his hand. I shook it. Bon Bon stared at me in disbelief. "You really forgive him...?" She asked. I nodded. "For now."

-
//-Word Count: 225-\\
-