{1} Chapter One- Meeting Bon Bon {1}

-
//-Third Person POV-\\
-

The air was cold. It was completely silent. None of the animatronics were turned on right now. The security guard was still at home trying to survive. Then suddenly...an electrical shock went through Funtime Freddy's body.

He shot his eyes open and looked around, confused of what had just happened. He then realized that he had no right hand. Instead, there was a...hand puppet?

He looked at the bunny "hand puppet", and tilted his head in confusion. Why is this thing on my arm? Why do I have no hand? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS OFF!? He thought. Then suddenly the bunny moved. Funtime Freddy stared at it as it opened its eyes. "W-Where am I- Ummmm, who are you?"

"Who am I? The question is, who are you? And why are you on my ARM!?" Funtime Freddy growled in his glitchy voice. The bunny stared up at him in fear. "I-I don't know! I swear!" It said as its ears went down. The voice the bunny made sounded like a female. Funtime Freddy rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well...I guess were one piece now...my names, Funtime Freddy, but you can just call me, Freddy."

"Freddy? But could I call you, Funbear? You look cute!" She giggled. Funtime Freddy blushed slightly. "Ehh...no..."

"Awe! Come on! Funbear fits you! Plus...the original Freddy might get mad that you have his name! Since Shadow Freddy's name is, Shadow. And Golden Freddy's name is, Goldie. Maybe you could beeeeeeee, Funbear?" She said with a smile. Funtime Freddy sighed. "Call me "Funtime" then, but I'm not having the nickname, Funbear!" He protested. The bunny sighed and nodded. "My names, Bon Bon..." She said, sadly. Funtime Freddy groaned in defeat. He hates it when people get sad. "Fine...YOU can call me, Funbear...No one else! Got it-"

"Yep!" Bon Bon exclaimed, hugging the muzzle of, "Funbear". He smiled and patted Bon Bon's head. "Your adorable..." He mumbled. Bon Bon nodded. "Heh, yeah I know..." She smirked. Funtime Freddy then rolled his eyes. "We're going to be GREAT friends..."

-
=Word Count: 359=
-