{7} Chapter Seven- Free {7}

-
//-Funtime Freddy POV-\\
-

I walked out of the Breaker Room and smiled. "We're free...we're not stuck in there anymore!" Bon Bon cheered. I patted her head and nodded. "Yeah...let's find the puppet so Ennard can be free too." I said. Bon Bon nodded. "I wonder what he did to make her so mad..." She said. "Nothing good...nothing good at all..."

I walked down the hallway quietly, trying not to alert any of the night guards. I entered a room that had a stage with three animatronics on it. I looked at the animatronics curiously. "Oh! Oh! It's, Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie! I know them! Can we please say hi?" Bon Bon squealed, I chucked and nodded.

I walked towards the animatronics and stared up at them. "Ummm...are they powered on-"

"H-Hello kids! W-welcome to, Freddy Fazbearz Pizzeria! Make sure to eat lots of P-P-Pizza! And be nice to others- Ugh, finally! It's 12.00...now I can scare someone..." Chica said. Bon Bon honestly looked terrified. "T-Their not what I expected...c-can we go now?" She asked. I nodded and begun walking away. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you! Where do you think your going?" Bonnie asked in a glitchy growl.

I turned around and glared at him. "None of your business...now go play with your little friends." I hissed as I turned back around, walking away again. But I again got stopped by Chica standing in front of me. "Awe! Don't go yet! We'll have lots of fun!" She said. Bon Bon was shaking with fear as she tried to stay really close to me.

"F-Funbear...p-please go..." She begged. I sighed. "I'm trying, Bon Bon..." I said.

Chica and Bonnie tried their best to get me to stay, but I managed to run past them and escape.i ran down the hallway and into another room. The room had a box, a puppet box.

-
//-Word Count: 334-\\
-