{13} Chapter Thirteen- Messed Up {13}

-
//-Bon Bon POV-\\
-

I glared at Ballora and then looked away. 'I can't believe she did that!? That was not how I imagined our first kiss...' I thought as my ears went down. I couldn't tell if Funbear even liked the kiss or not.

I sighed and looked at the ground. I was thinking of so many things that could happen. ' He might hate me! Or maybe he'll never want to see me again! Or...maybe he'll dismantle me...or abandon me!' I got snapped out of thoughts with a scream.

I looked over at Circus Baby who screamed. She had a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ballora. She stood up and crawled out of the room. I sighed and looked up at Funbear. He was staring at Circus Baby who was telling him something with hand language.

Suddenly he looked down at me. I immediately looked away. "Bon Bon..." He mumbled. Circus Baby stood up and left the room. I looked up at him and tilted my head. "Y-Yeah?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled nervously. "I...Uh...Have a question..."

I stared at him as he stared at at me. "W-What is it?" I asked. "Well...I uh...just wanted to know if you...liked me...?" He mumbled. I blushed and screeched in my head. "A-As a friend!" I said without thinking. His smile immediately turned into a frown as he nodded sadly. "Oh...okay..."

My ears went down as I looked away from him. 'DAMN IT BON BON!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM! MORE THEN A FRIEND!' I thought. Tears filled my eyes as I looked down. 'I'm sorry Funbear...but it's better if I hide my feelings...'

-
//-Word Count: 303-\\
-