{11} Chapter Eleven- Jealousy {11}

-
//-Bon Bon POV-\\
-

I hopped into the room Funbear went to. He closed and locked the door as soon as I hopped in. I stared up at him innocently. He glared down at me. "Why did you leave? Why were you with them?!" He growled. My ears fell back. "I...I...I just wanted to talk...to someone..." I whimpered. He sighed and his angry emotion turned into a sad one. "W-Why didn't you talk to me?" He asked. I froze. 'He's jealous...wait- no he's not! Funbear's never jealous! This has to be something else...'

I hopped over to him and hugged his leg. "I would've...but you were asleep...and you looked so comfortable..." I partly lied. He sighed and kneeled down. I looked down, ashamed. He put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "If you ever wanna talk...you can always wake me up!" He said as he hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I lov- I-I mean, T-Thank you!"

Funbear looked at me confused as he attached me to his arm. "Uhhh, your welcome..." He said, confused. I giggled and stared into his icy blue eyes. I could stare into them all day if I could. He patted my head with his hand and smiled. I smiled too and giggled once more.

Funbear walked out of the room and into the, Break Room. Ballora and Circus Baby shot their heads towards him. I giggled nervously as I knew they knew about my crush now. 'How could I trust them? Why did I tell them? W-what if they tell him! I'll be ruined!'

Ballora got up off her seat and crawled towards him. She stood up in front of him and stared. Circus Baby had a smirk on her face that made me worried. 'Oh dear...'

-
//-Word Count: 309-\\
-