Chapter 2

Yoonji rolled her eyes, waiting for anyone to come and serve her. She heard tiny footsteps and looked up from her phone, immediately blushing at what she saw. A short girl with short blonde hair came up to her and smiled widely, her eyes shutting due to her cheeks bunching up.
"Hi there~welcome to the Virgin Flower! How may I help you tonight?" she greeted and she had such a soft, tinkling voice that it made Yoonji shiver.
     "I'm here with Jin, or Seojin." Yoonji answered back and flushed again when the woman looked at her eye. She was kind of self conscious about the large scar that made her blind in that eye. People have gave her shit about it, and whoever did would quickly die at her skilled hands.
"Of course! I'm Jimin, your sever. And may I just say that your scar is cool as fuck?? You look so badass! Kinda sexy too...~"
"T-Thanks..." Yoonji smiled shyly and Jimin giggled. "No one says that except of my friends..."
"Whoever talks shit about you, just lead them to me~now just follow me please.." and Yoonji watched on as Jimin turned around and started walking away, her ass swaying back and forth.
Damn, that's a fat ass for such a tiny thing like her.... Yoonji thought with a smirk. Yoonji quickly followed when Jimin looked back with a raised eyebrow.
"Were you just staring at my ass?" she younger girl answered with a smirk.
"And if I was?"
"It's a good looking ass, I know. Take me on a date first before you look at it~I might let you even touch it."
"Might just take you up on that pretty girl..." Jimin took her to a booth, where she saw her unnie waiting for her.
"Jin unnie!" Yoonji grinned and ran over to the pink haired woman.
"Aw hi Yoonji yah!" Seojin smiled and looked up at Jimin. "And hello again Jimin~"
"Hi Jin unnie! Looks like only one of your friends are here...do you know what your friends drink orders are?"
     "I want hard liquor." Yoonji said and leaned back in the booth with a deep grunt, spreading her legs. "Whiskey or something. But I want mine on the rocks..."
     "I want a fruit soju. The strawberry kind though if you please." Jin pouted and Jimin nodded as she wrote their orders down.
     "Ok~anything else..?" Jimin asked with a smile on her cute face, tapping her foot absentmindedly.
     "I'm pretty sure Namsoo would want whiskey too like me." Yoonji said with an eye roll. "But she would want hers neat though.."
"Taehee and Jungah would want soju like me. Taehee likes strawberries and Jungah likes bananas. And Hosook would want a water cause she can't handle any type of liquor, little baby.." Jin cooed and Jimin snorted.
"So that'll be two whiskeys; one on the rocks, three sojus; two strawberries and one banana, and a water. Ok, I'll be back~" Jimin smiled and walked away. Once the younger girl was gone, the two women started to immediately talk.
"Ok but like did you see her ass you guys??" Jin asked Yoonji, who nodded vehemently.
"Hell yea. Fat as hell, almost gave me a fucking heart attack." Yoonji answered, almost drooling on the table. "She's so gorgeous..." The raven haired girl felt a tap on her shoulder and immediately took her gun out, pointing it, but sighing in relief at what, or who, she saw.
"You were gonna shoot at me unnie?" Jungah pouted, blowing a stray piece of hair out of her face. "How rude." Jungah put her long black hair into a high bun, showing off her undercut. "So rude to me...and I'm the baby of the group."
     "Oh shut up and sit down Jungah. You're more sadistic than me, and that's saying something. Jin unnie ordered you some soju." Yoonji scoffed and Jungah went to sit down next to the black haired woman. "Now wait for the show~"
     "What show?" the youngest asked.
     "The ass show." Jin smirked. "We have this server. Her name is Jimin and she has the fattest ass known to man."
     "She's not all ass though unnie," Yoonji pointed out, "She's also pretty; she's all of our types. Deadass. She's nice too. She has really pretty eyes-"
     "You talking about me unnie?" someone drawled and the three mafia woman looked up to see Jimin walking towards them with a tray full of drinks. "I know I'm nice~oh someone new..."
     "H-Hi..." Jungah stuttered with a blush. "I'm J-Jungah.."
     "How adorable...my name is Jimin and I'll be your server for tonight darling. I have your drinks here." the woman put the tray on the table and handed out the drinks. They all quickly took their drinks and Yoonji hurled hers down, which made Jimin giggle.
     "What's so funny tiny?" Yoonji smirked. "Can't handle your liquor little girl?"
     "I can!" Jimin pouted and crossed her arms with a petulant huff. "And I'm not tiny! I am just....fun-sized."
     "Like she said: tiny!" Seojin smiled, and Jimin playfully rolled her eyes. She took her tray and put it under her arm.
"Any appetizers tonight?" she asked.
"What kinds do they have?" Jungah asked quietly and Jimin turned to her.
"Look on this menu. I'll be back for your orders." she smiled and grabbed a menu from the other table. She gave it to them and walked away, her hips swaying as she sauntered away. They all watched her go to the bar and put the tray down, and she started to animatedly talk to the woman working the bar with a grin.
     "Wow..." Jungah sighed.
     "I know right??" Jin smiled. "She's amazing~"
     "Hopefully she'll come back..." Yoonji said with a sigh. "I'm really hungry now."
"Of course she's coming back..." Jungah rolled her eyes. "She's our server unnie."
"What did someone do to out dear maknae to make her so upset~" someone chuckled. She had a black mullet and dark, sharp eyes with sharp black eyeliner. A smoky look donned her eyelids and she grinned happy. "Hey unnies and Jungie~"
"Don't call me Jungie Tae unnie." the youngest pouted. "Sound so dumb..." Taehee rolled her eyes and sat down next to Jungah, who huffed fondly. Taehee was at the edge, Jungah was in the middle, and Yoonji was on the wall. Seojin sat by herself since she knew that the other two women would arrive shortly.
"Aw you guys got me strawberry soju?" Taehee smiled and popped it open. "You guys are the best!"
"Yea yea whatever I got it too." Seojin pouted. "Where the fuck is Jimin...?"
"Who is she talking about?" she asked and Yoonji pointed to the bar, where a short blonde woman talked to another woman with long pink hair. Taehee hummed to herself and smirked.
"She's cute~I should go up and talk to her.." Taehee suddenly got up and walked over to the girl, not stopping when she heard the women at the table beg her to come back.