Chapter 5

Jimin pouted once the three women were gone. She sighed and stretched her arms, ready for the day she was about to endure. She went over to her kitchen and grabbed her teakettle, filling it up with water and turning the oven top on. Putting it on the stove, the short haired blonde then went over to her bathroom to quickly brush her teeth and to at least do something with her hair. When she was done, Jimin walked out and went back to her room to get dressed. She took off the crop top and went over to her closet, picking out an outfit for the day. A black spaghetti strap one piece top that tucked into some high waisted jeans and grunted as she slipped on her black Doc Martens.
When she was done, she went back to the bathroom to brush her hair and to clip on her golden necklace with a thin diamond heart dangling on it. Her late mother had gave it to her before she died, so it was special to her. Jimin had curled her hair to perfection, ruffling it up a bit. Deeming herself ready, she went back to the kitchen and fixed Mushu her food.
     The blonde suddenly jumped up when she heard her teakettle start to hiss. She quickly ran over to it, taking it off of the hot stove top and putting it onto the other side of the stove to cool off. Jimin grabbed a cup from her cabinet and stuck a pack of tea in it. She then poured the boiling water in it, humming to herself. When it cooled down long enough, she started to drink. As she was drinking it, she sat down on the counter and played random games on her phone. Suddenly, it started to ring.
"Hello?" Jimin picked up.
"Jimin what the fuck." Moonbyul replied on the other side, "What the fuck happened last night??"
"Well...." the younger started, "A shoot out happened?"
"...Can you explain please my dear Jimin? Before I lose my mind??"
"I don't know! I didn't know two rivaling gangs were coming! I thought I would have a totally normal night at work!"
"Well, looks like we aren't going to work today. The police have to snoop around there. Then they will call us to see what happened. You were quite literally in the middle of that shit Jiminie. Do you want me to tell them that? 'Cause you know I will stick up for you no matter what ok."
"I didn't see or hear anything unnie..."
"Me either then. I'll see you when we are able to go back to work." Moonbyul then hung up, leaving Jimin sighing in relief. The girl then poured out the remnants of the tea, putting her cup in the sink and grabbing her keys dangling by the door. She walked out of her house, locking the door behind her.

It was quiet in the ride back to their home, with Hosook looking out the window, Seojin fastly texting someone, and Yoonji absentmindedly flipping a pocket knife in the air with a small pout donning her face.
"Am I in some deep shit when we get back?" Hosook suddenly asked, "I went MIA for a bit. Is Namjoo mad? Or am I good?"
"Not really mad. More like worried." Yoonji answered, "I mean, she's kinda pissed that you didn't call us to tell us where you were. But she was mostly worried about your whereabouts and if you were ok."
"So she won't use me as target practice then. Thank god! I can live to see my pretty doll another day~"
     "Do you mean Jimin?" Seojin suddenly started to pay attention to the conversation when Jimin was mentioned.
     "Yea. She lets me call her that~"
"I want a nickname for Jimin...But Namjoo is pissed about what happened at dinner last night. That shouldn't have happened." Seojin sighed and put her phone down. "That was her I was texting. She's relatively ok now."
"We figured." Yoonji rolled her eyes. "She is such a worrywart."
"Did Mica get away?" Hosook asked. And by the looks of her unnies faces, that was the reason that Namjoo was so angry. "He did didn't he? Fuck, that little bastard..."
"Yea. And Namjoo is kinda worried about the employees at the Virgin Flower. She hopes that they won't snitch on us. They haven't before so Namjoo has nothing to worry about from them..." Seojin said, flicking the black haired woman off, which Yoonji stuck her pierced tongue out at the older woman.
     Yoonji had a bunch of piercings, as well as tattoos. She had an eyebrow piercing on her left side, a nose ring on her right, a tongue piercing, and nipple piercings. Taehee had her septum pierced and her belly button pierced while Jungah had a stud on the left side of her nose. Seojin and Namsoo had their ears pierced and Hosook didn't have any piercings at all. Yoonji and Jungah were the only two with tattoos(jungahs tattoos are jungkooks literal tattoos and the b tattoo i showed in the other chapter. all six women have the b tattoo as well as the women in their gang so they can be recognized as parts of the gang).
Yoonji had a coiling snake on her wrist, a little black butterfly on her ring finger, a large red and black dragon on her back with her name written in Chinese, and a scattering of stars on her ribcage. She usually hid them with gloves and black clothing so no one could identify her when she had a job to do.
     Yoonji's main weapon was a large katana made of Damascus steel, but she would use the occasional gun or pocket knife for quick missions. She a was pretty dangerous woman to mess with. She came into the Burning Tigers because of her parents. They sold her to the mafia so they could no longer be in debt with Namjoo's father, who used to run the mafia. But baby Namjoo took a liking to baby Yoonji and made the older girl her right hand. Now they are as thick as thieves, as are the rest of the girls.
     Finally, after a while, the three women made it to their home. It was a large mansion with about ten or more rooms; none of them remember how many rooms it had. There were five bathrooms and a large kitchen, with a very large dining room so their gang members can come around and eat. It was about twenty one; twenty eight including Namjoo and the others. Speaking of the members, when Hosook and the two older women got out of the truck, a girl with long, curly dark brown ran up to them.
     "Oh hey Nayeon. What's wrong?" Hosook asked the younger girl.