Chapter 14

"Holy shit...." Jin whispered, the hairs on her arms standing up in shock. "Well no wonder Jimin wants to keep things slow..."
"Yea her past is pretty fucked up." Yoonji stated with a frown, "We just have to be extra careful with her..."
"Wish I could give you guys more information." Miyeon crossed her arms with a short huff, "But it seems like whoever hid this, hid it really well. There are blocks and pieces of information missing from this. This person definitely wants Jimin's past to stay in the past. But if I find anything else out, I'll let you guys know." Jin and Yoonji nodded, taking Jungah by the hand and leaving the basement, having the other girls follow her out. They bumped into Soyeon on the way, and they each hugged the girl.
"So did you guys find what you were looking for?" she asked, sucking on a pink heart-shapes lollipop. Jin nodded tersely, and Soyeon hummed. "Well send Namjoo my greetings." the three women nodded and left the house, walking back towards their car.
"So should we bring this up with Jimin?" Jungah finally spoke up, wringing her hands gingerly. "Shouldn't she know that we know? Or at least let her know that we're on her side...? She must be traumatized from something that horrid..."
"We're not even sure how she would even react if she finds out that we went digging around in her past. I mean, there's a reason why she wanted it hidden. Something definitely happened to her ex-boyfriend, something Jimin doesn't want anyone to know." Yoonji pointed out, and Seojin nodded in agreement.
"We should just stay by her side in the meantime; let our actions speak for themselves and allow her to trust us. She wants things slow between the seven of us; let's give her time to breathe a little bit. I mean, we all want her, and it seems like she wants us too. That could be overwhelming for anyone to deal with, especially with the things that Jimin has gone through." Jungah stayed quiet, her thoughts whirling around in her head. "Let's just go home guys. And we can let the others know what we found once we get home." but suddenly, all three of their phones went off. They checked it, seeing that it was Namjoo, and the rest was urgently telling them to come home at once.
"Oh no unnie says it's important." Jungah gulped, looking to the two older women. "We should hurry and get home."

Taehee got inside of her vehicle, running a hand through her short dark brown hair with a tired sigh running through her lungs. She ached for a cigarette, but she told herself that she was going to break the nasty habit. None of her girlfriends appreciated the smell, or having it around them. The young woman started her car, driving off from Jimin's apartment.
        Jimin....even her name sounds pretty when thinking about it. The blonde woman ran through her mind like it was a track race, and Taehee couldn't stop thinking about her. She was sweet, and she smelled like lavender and vanilla. Her smile was dazzling, and her eyes shone like diamonds. She wanted to run her hands all over the smaller's petite body, feeling the body heat against her own heated skin. She desired Jimin, like the others did. But she also knew that they knew nothing about Jimin, and vice versa.
Still, she felt attached to the woman, and she couldn't help it. But a sudden text brough Taehee out of her running thoughts, and she quickly picked up her phone and scanned the text that Namjoo sent through their group chat. Taehee rolled her eyes, putting her phone back. She knew she had to rush, which is why she left Jimin's home so suddenly.
Whatever Namjoo needs to say, it can wait until Taehee gets home. As soon as she got home, she closed the door to her car and made her way up the stairs to their home. She bumped into a couple of girls, who she spoke a bit with and hugged. She found Namjoo and Hosook in the living room, sitting down on the couch talking quietly to one another. Hosook looked up at the sound of pattering footsteps coming towards her, and relaxed once she realized that it was Taehee.
        "Hey unnies." Taehee smiled, hugging the two older women and sitting down between the two. "Where are the others? Still out of town?" and Namjoo nodded. "So I'm the first one here?"
        "Yea you are," Namjoo replied as her leg subconsciously went  to shaking, which Taehee noticed, "I'm just waiting on the others to get here. What I need to say is very important."
        "Did something bad happen?" she looked at both Namjoo and Hosook, who glanced at each other. Namjoo's response didn't make the situation better.
       "Yes. Yes it did. I'll tell you once the others get here." the brunette gulped and nodded, and the two sat in tense silence. About fifteen minutes later, Seojin, Jungah, and Yoonji made it back, and made their way to the living room. "You guys are finally here."
"Sorry there was a bit of traffic." Yoonji explained, sitting next to Hosook. "We tried to make it back as fast as we could."
"It was a wreck or something." Jungah shrugged, sitting next to Namjoo. Once everyone was sat, Namjoo spoke up,
"So first things first....one of our drug bases out in Andong was attacked, and two of our own unfortunately passed in the attack. They took half of our load, and blew up the rest of it. We don't know who it was or what gang, but I plan on finding out soon. They'll find out the reason why no one messes with the Burning Tigers."
"I can't believe someone is messing with us." Yoonji growled, crossing her arms with an angry frown. "What do you want us to do Joo?"
"All that I can even think of is just to keep an eye out. Get extra security for our other bases; make sure that no one is sneaking around over there. Let's just hope that this was a one time thing, and we don't have to worry about it for now. And now, what information do you have from Soyeon?"
"Well..." Jungah spoke up, her eyebrows furrowed. "Jimin was born on October 13th, 1995. But that's not reliable information. Father ran out on her and her mother, and it was just the two of them. Her mother died from breast cancer when Jimin was a teenager, leaving her under her grandmother's care until she was fully grown. Then she got into a relationship as soon as she moved out of her grandmother's house."
        "That's it?" Hoseok asked, a grin on her face. "That's not bad at all! I was thinking Jimin was a serial murderer or something."
        "That's not the rest of the story 'Sook." Jin replied, "What I'm about to say next is...worrisome to say the least. Jimin was abused by the boyfriend for three years, until the guy suddenly died a year ago under mysterious circumstances....." everyone was shocked into silence, their thoughts running wild. "It seems like the guy was murdered or something."
         "Was Jimin ever suspected of it?" Namjoo asked, staring at Seojin and the two other girls intensely.
       "We don't know. That's all the file said." Jungah replied. "Whatever else is in her file is buried deep. Even Miyeon said that they couldn't figure it out; it was that deeply buried. Should that be something that we should be worried about though? I mean, the guy was hurting Jimin; so what if she killed him or not?? It's not like that's any of our business. Frankly if she did kill the disgusting bastard, then kudos to her. She left a dangerous situation for her own safety."
        "Enough about Jimin." Namjoo huffed, "I get that we're all infatuated with her, but we need to be more on the subject. Let's just keep an eye out, for everyone."

      A lone woman sat on her own throne, scrolling through her phone. A knock was heard on the door in front of her, and she yelled,
       "Come in!" and a large man walked inside. He was all muscles, but she knew that was all he had. Certainly no brain in there. "Was it done?" the mysterious woman asked, crossing her legs and raising her eyebrow at the man in front of her.
       "Yes ma'am." the lackey replied, bowing deeply in front of her. "We made it sure it was blown to a pulp."
"Good. I'm looking forward to the meeting that will entail soon. Go fetch my car; I'm going window shopping~"

The Mafia's Baby Girl(Jimin-Centric/fem! BTS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें