Chapter 10

They rode on Yoonji's bike once again, and the older woman soon took Jimin back home. To be honest with herself, Yoonji was really nervous right now. She had never stayed too long at Jimin's house like Hosook did, so she didn't know how to really act around the younger girl when she was by herself. But from the way Hosook and the others talked so amazingly about the blonde behind her, Yoonji had nothing to worry about. Plus, she complimented her scar when they first met, which no one but her girlfriends did. No one had ever complimented her scar before, and Jimin did with absolutely no hesitation.
Once they got in front of Jimin's house, Yoonji stopped her bike and turned it off. The two got off, and Yoonji helped Jimin off once again. Yoonji then walked Jimin to her door, and the smaller opened the door with pink cheeks and let the taller inside. As soon as the black haired woman walked in, a small calico cat sauntered up to her and started rubbing on her leg, purring loudly and meowing.
      "She likes you~" Jimin giggled, and her cat looked up at the younger with narrowed eyes. "Her name is Mushu. She doesn't like anyone but me, but you guys are an exception I suppose~" Mushu curled her tail in the air and walked away, jumping on top of the couch and getting comfortable. "You can sit down on the couch unnie; I just need to get changed out of these clothes and I'll be right back to turn on a movie or something for us to watch...." and the younger walked away, leaving Yoonji in the living room.

      Jimin closed the door to her room, her cheeks fire truck red and she jumped around her room. Yoonji looked so...amazing in her house, that Jimin couldn't help but to blush every time she looked at the taller, hoping that she approved of where Jimin lives. She hung out with Hosook and Yoonji; now she just needed the other four and Jimin will be set on getting to know them all. But Jimin shook her head from her thoughts and went to her closet, bending down and grabbing some clothes for her to wear for the night: a large white t-shirt, baggy black pants, with underwear and a bra as well.
       She folded her clothes up and made her way towards her bathroom, where she wiped off her make up and brushed out her hair to make it soft again. Then, the blonde quickly took a shower and washed out her hair, getting out and quickly brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she got dressed and made her way back to the living room, where she immediately began to cackle.
       Yoonji was sitting on the couch, a wide eyed look on her face as Mushu made herself comfortable on the older's lap, her eyes closed and a content cat smile on her furry face. Yoonji looked up at the sudden noise and blushed madly once she saw Jimin pull out her phone to take a picture of Yoonji and the cat.
        "Don't just stand there...help me...!" she hissed, and Jimin playfully shook her head and giggled. "So help me once I get up from this couch-"
        "Oh but you won't now will you~" Jimin smirked, her hands on her hips. "Once Mushu is comfortable, she won't get up until she gets her full hours of sleep. She's a bit spoiled..."
        "Oh so you're being coy with me now?"
     "Maybe...~but it's not like you can do anything about it unnie; you're stuck there on the couch until my baby wakes up." Jimin's smirk slowly faded as Yoonji started to smirk, and Jimin's blood went cold. The blonde watched in horror as Yoonji grabbed Mushu and gently put her down on the couch, and Jimin gasped in shock once Mushu stirred for a bit, but then peacefully went back to sleep. "H-How?!"
"Cat whisperer." Yoonji grinned, and she started to stalk towards Jimin. "You'll regret not helping me brat." Jimin squeaked as Yoonji suddenly started to run towards her, and she quickly ran away from the older. Yoonji was quick to chase after the smaller, and Jimin giggled madly as they ran around her house.
The two ran around the house until Jimin quickly ran behind her island counter, while Yoonji was standing on the other side, waiting for Jimin to make her move. Jimin was still laughing, all while Yoonji was staring at her with intense, dark eyes. If Yoonji moved even a little bit, Jimin moved as well. So they were at a standstill.
        Until Yoonji quickly slid over the counter and tackled Jimin, pinning her to the ground. The two were panting, and Jimin was blushing madly under Yoonji. The black haired woman stared at the beauty under her; Jimin was absolutely stunning. With her blonde hair curling against her face, her cheeks flushed, her eyes glassy, and her hands shaking from where Yoonji has them pinned. All in all, she was gorgeous.
       So Yoonji kissed her.

     Jimin's surprise gasp was muffled by Yoonji's mouth, and at the opportunity, the black haired woman dove her tongue into Jimin's open mouth. The smaller moaned, and the older gripped Jimin's waist tightly. Yoonji's hand went up to Jimin's neck and gripped it, and Jimin's legs wrapped around the taller's waist. Yoonji grunted and licked the roof of Jimin's mouth, and the younger wrapped her arms around Yoonji's neck, and the two made out. Unbeknownst to the two, they were being watched.
     "What are they doing...." Jungha murmured, and Taehee shrugged her shoulders. The two were currently watching Yoonji and Jimin hang out, and the two younger women watched as Jimin and Yoonji started chasing each other and how they fell to the ground. Now they couldn't see what the two were doing. "I can't see them...!"
     "They'll pop up soon...and when they do, we'll knock on the door and catch them in the act. And hopefully Namjoo unnie won't know that we're doing this......"
     "Oh I already know." and both Taehee and Jungha yelped in surprise and turned around; Namjoo was standing behind them!! "Hello you two. What are you doing watching Jimin and Yoonji hang out?"
     "Well.....we wanted to see what they were doing...since Jinnie unnie is hanging out with Jiminie next..." Taehee pouted, and Jungha nodded with a frown. "Will Jimin hang out with all of us?"
     "We'll have to ask her. And if she says yes, we'll hang out with her. Now, leave the two alone so they can chill together; you two have to take out a small gang west of Ulsan. I'm sending a couple of girls with you as well, so don't fuck this up for the Burning Tigers ok?" Namjoo said, a stern tilt to her eyebrows.
The two younger girls nodded and got up, and the three screamed in shock once the door suddenly opened. There Yoonji stood, her hands on her hips with Jimin meekly standing behind her.
"Oh hello Yoonji unnie, I was just getting these two back home. They have a mission, so they won't bother you anymore." Namjoo smiled, and Yoonji nodded.
     "We were going to watch a movie anyways, so they aren't bothering us. You want to stay with us and watch a movie Namjoo?" Yoonji asked, and Jungha and Taehee gasped in shock, turning to the taller with wide eyes. "It'll be fun~" And their gasps deepened once Namjoo cheerfully nodded, and the two youngest girls immediately began to whine. "You two already know the drill. Go home, and we'll see you guys at home." Taehee and Jungha nodded, and the two shyly waved to Jimin, who waved back with shy glances towards them. And then, they left. Leaving Jimin alone with Namjoo and Yoonji, who were staring at her with dark eyes.
I'm in trouble.........