Chapter 16

Jimin looked at her floor-length mirror, staring at the items of clothing in her hands. She hummed to herself, putting a shirt dangling in front of her body and debating wearing it for tonight. Sighing heavily, the young woman slid the tight black tank top onto her body, tugging it down to rest just above her belly button. It was lace and had a sweetheart neckline, showing a bit of her cleavage. Jimin matched the tank top with her tight leather pants and her usual black Chelsea boots. Deeming herself dressed, the blonde made her way towards her bathroom and began her usual skincare routine.
Once she was done, Jimin brushed her hair and curled it with a curling iron to frame her angular face, and then brushed her teeth and put on her silver jewelry. But a sudden knock on her front door surprised her, and the young woman quickly walked over to her door and looked through the peep hole to see who it was. She opened the door with a smile, revealing Jungah, who was looking down at her feet and muttering to herself. The taller woman was wearing a biker jacket, a plain white crop top, baggy cargo pants, and biker boots. Basically a teenage girl's wet dream. She finally looked up once she felt someone staring heavily at her, and Jungah's face brightened at Jimin in the doorway.
"Hey Jimin!" Jungah grinned merrily, and Jimin looked up at the younger woman with red cheeks. Jungah was smirking at her; she noticed Jimin ogling her, and she enjoyed the attention from the older. "If you're done staring at me, can you let me in before I freeze out here?"
"O-Of course!" Jimin stuttered in embarassment, letting the taller inside. Jungah looked around as she stepped in, and glanced to the calico cat glaring at her on a cat tree. "Oh that's Mushu don't worry about her. She'll glare at you until she'll start to recognize you in her home." Jungah gulped, making a mental note to stay far away from Jimin's cat. She felt the steely glare from the furry companion as the two women made their way to Jimin's kitchen.
"I like your outfit." Jungah complimented the smaller woman, who blushed and whispered a thank you. "I didn't expect you to wear something...like that."
"Like what?" Jimin giggled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced up at the raven haired woman.
"Like...." Jungah's words left her as she stared at Jimin in awe. The leather pants clung to her curves, allowing Jungah to openly stare at Jimin's thighs. Her eyes slowly trailed up to stare at Jimin's showing stomach, revealing a silver belly button piercing. Her eyes slowly went up Jimin's body, stopping at the tight tank top that hugged her chest. "You're absolutely gorgeous.." Jimin didn't say anything, and the two just stared at each other with pink cheeks. They could feel the heavy tension between them, but they chose to just stare at one another. But a sudden knock dispersed the tension, and Jimin quickly dashed to the door with heated cheeks.
"Jiminie!" a head of short pink hair made its way into the doorway, revealing Moonbyul and her girlfriend Hwasa. "Oh-who is this?" Jungah went over to Moonbyul, thrusting her hand out with a smile.
"My name is Jungah; it's a pleasure to meet Jimin's friends." the young woman smiled, and Moonbyul shook Jungah's hand with a close-lipped smile. "I'll be going out with you guys if you don't mind."
"Of course not!! The more the merrier in my opinion!" Hwasa spoke up, shaking Jungah's hand as well. "I'm Hwasa, Moonie's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you! I'm so happy Jimine has someone to go out with!"
"We were going to stay with her!" Moonbyul huffed out, but smiled at Jungah, "But I am pretty happy Minnie has someone to hang with instead of being our third wheel. Speaking of, we should be heading out before the line gets too long and we're stuck waiting outside forever!"

Taehee sighed heavily, pouting to herself as she stared up at the ceiling, watching her ceiling fan slowly go around in circles. Hosook, pouting just as much as her, had let the younger woman know that Jungah went out with Jimin and a couple of her friends. So now she was bored, with nothing to do. But there was a sudden knock at her door, and Namjoo opened it with a smile.
"Oh hi unnie." Taehee mustered up a smile, catapulting herself out of her bed and making her way over to the older woman, kissing her cheek gently. "Came to check up on me?"
"Yes and no..." Namjoo replied, "I just got an anonymous tip about the person who blew up our base. Want to come check it out with me and the others?" Taehee thought about it, contemplating her choices. On one hand, the raven haired woman could spend the rest of her night resting on her bed and reading a good book... "So? You coming?"
"Nah...I'll just rot in bed until Jungie comes back from hanging with Jimin.'' Namjoo shrugged and smiled, hugging her girlfriend and swiftly leaving the room.
Looks like I'll be the only one that gets juicy details about Jimin tonight~

Jimin, Jungah, Hwasa, and Moonbyul finally made their way to the club called Bliss, which was deep in Itawon. They stood in line, their patience finally paying off when they were finally in the front of the line. Jungah paid for Jimin, who blushed and tried to object. But Jungah just whispered in the security man's ear and winked at her. The taller then took her hand, leading the smaller inside of the loud bar. Moonbyul and Hwasa were right behind them, but Jimin's mind was on the younger woman in front of her. Jungah seemed so...confident leading her wherever, and it made the blonde endeared. Jungah led Jimin and her two friends to a table, and they looked to Jungah with questions on the tips of their tongue.
"Hosook unnie kind of...owns this place." Jungah sheepishly explained, and their eyes widened in shock. "Unnie really likes dance clubs and stuff like that. The one thing she'll waste her money on~" Jimin looked around in awe, letting Jungah continue her explanation. "Hosook personally came and decorated this one. This is actually the first club unnie has built. This is a very sacred place for her..."
Hosook unnie did a wonderful job here..! Jimin thought to herself, enjoying the atmosphere. The club is lit with dark purple lighting, and intricate painting and wall decor with different shades of purple. The dance floor lit all of the colors of the rainbow, with grinding bodies thrusting against the dance floor or one another. There was a bar near the back of the club, with waiters and waitresses bringing plates of food and alcohol to tables all around the club.
Jimin looked up and seen a second floor, with mysterious dark lighting. But the blonde looked back down at the dancefloor as if in a trace; she couldn't help but to be drawn to the dance floor. It's as if it was calling to her, begging her restless energy to finally be released. Jungah stared as Jimin made her way to the dance floor, watching as Jimin and the music fuse with one another.
The blonde merged with the other dancing bodies, and Jungah watched as Jimin caressed her body with the beat of the music, entranced by the smaller woman. Jungah smirked to herself; she knew her other girlfriends would be jealous knowing that Jungah and Jungah only got to watch Jimin dance so intimitely. As if she knew Jungah was thinking about her, Jimin opened her eyes and made eye contact with the taller woman, beckoning her closer. As if Jimin put a spell on her, Jungah slowly walked over to Jimin, staring the older woman down intensely as she made her way to the smaller woman.
"You like what you see?" Jimin giggled once Jungah stopped in front of her, looking up at her seductively and tugging at her leather jacket with a dopey smile. Jungah gulped and nodded, and Jimin giggled once again. The blode didn't drink, but she felt drunk off of the energy coming off of the dance floor. So she took Jungah's hands and wrapped them around her lithe waist, and the two slowly began to dance with one another. They moved to the sound of the deep bass playing around them, and both women felt the beat deep in their chests. Jungah looked down at Jimin, who was already staring at her. Getting nervous from the attention, the taller woman looked away and took Jimin's hand, twirling her around. The two were in their own little bubble, not knowing the trouble brewing right above their heads.