Chapter 9

Jimin finally made it to work, a soft smile on her face as she walked inside with a semi-tired sigh. Yoonji had texted her a while ago asking if she could stop by her job and see her, and of course Jimin agreed to see the black haired elder. So the blonde went to the office of the Virgin Flower, walking inside of the office and grabbing her apron. After setting down her purse and wallet, Jimin out of the office and made her way to the bar, already seeing Moonbyul there. She quickly made her way over to the elder woman, smiling happily when Moonbyul made eye contact with her and grinned at her.
         "Hi unnie!" Jimin greeted the taller, and she winked at the smaller. "Ready to work today?"
        "I never am Jiminie, but kudos for all of that extra enthusiasm. Wish I could have some." Moonbyul sighed, and Jimin giggled. "Good luck today; don't let assholes touch you or I'll fuck them up for you."
       "Got it unnie." Jimin smiled, and Moonbyul narrowed her eyes at the smaller. "What is it?? Is there something on my face???"
"No it's not that......you just seem happier today. Did something special happen?" and Jimin immediately started to avoid eye contact, her cheeks turning pink. "Oh my God something did happen!!"
"Well.....Yoonji unnie is coming to see me later on tonight, and she wants to take me somewhere...."
"Get that pussy Jimin!!" Moonbyul cheered, and Jimin blushed and was quick to run away from the embarrassing elder woman to finally work. And just after a couple of hours, and Jimin was absolutely beat from the entire day.
Children would catch tantrums when they didn't get what they want from the menu, rude women who didn't like their food and would complain to Jimin even though there was nothing wrong with their food, and old creepy men trying to seduce her and touch her inappropriately. Frankly, the blonde didn't even care about today; but her heart was throbbing nonetheless. Yoonji was coming over to see her work, so she was slightly nervous.
        The older woman gave off a cold presence, but when she talked to Jimin that faithful day, there was a gleam in her eyes. Like she wasn't what she was portrayed as. And Jimin wanted to get to know Yoonji and the others better since they were all so interested with her. At around six o'clock, Yoonji finally arrived with her long black hair tied into a low ponytail, her bangs curling over her eyes. Jimin immediately trotted over to the older, smiling shyly at her.
"Hi unnie...." Jimin waved, and Yoonji curtly nodded her head. "I'm ready to go if you are.."
"Of course." Yoonji hummed, tucking her hands in her leather jacket pockets. "By the way, I brought my motorcycle if you don't mind riding that."
"Oh." Jimin blushed. Frankly, she could see Yoonji having a motorcycle; it sounded sexy. "I-I don't mind unnie..."
"Then let's go babe; we don't have all day." and the two walked out.

Yoonji's bike was big; like really big. It was big and black, with gold decorating some parts of the vehicle. Jimin was openly gawking at the motorcycle, and Yoonji smirked. Her motorcycle, her baby, was a chick magnet. And it got Jimin right in her trap.
"It's a Suzuki Hayabusa." Yoonji mused, sneaking up from behind Jimin, and the smaller woman yelped. "I practically ride this thing everywhere." Jimin slowly walked up to the Suzuki Hayabusa, touching the motorcycle's handlebar. "You like it?"
"It's big..." Jimin murmured, her eyes shining. "How long have you had this unnie?" Jimin looked at the taller, who was smiling down at her.
"Since I was eighteen. We've been through hell and back, but I love her. Are you ready to get on?" Jimin smiled and nodded. "Want me to help you up baby?" and Jimin's whole face lit up at the affectionate nickname. The younger nodded bashfully, and Yoonji stalked up to the smaller, picking her up by her thighs and setting her on top of the motorcycle. "You have to sit behind me though, and hold on tight for me. Can you do that?" Yoonji waited for a reaction, and she got
one when Jimin's whole face practically got red, and her eyes grew glassy. Yoonji's eyes darkened at the sight of submission, but looked away from the younger woman.
"....I can do that for you unnie...." Jimin muttered, putting her hands between her thighs and smiling from under her lashes. Yoonji gulped and nodded, and she got onto her bike and started it. As soon as the black haired woman roared off on her bike, Jimin was quick to latch onto Yoonji's waist with a wide eyed deer look on her face. They drove throughout the city, and her eyed shined and sparkled with every light they passed up. They sped past cars and flashed through traffic. It was the most fun that Jimin has ever had in her entire twenty years of living.
About thirty minutes later, and Yoonji parked her bike in a small parking lot filled with other motorcycles. Jimin gulped as Yoonji hopped off of the bike, and helped Jimin off. The two walked inside and the blonde's eyes opened in shock.
       "This is a biker hangout!" she gasped out, and Yoonji snorted. There were bikers of all gender, race, and age at the bar, either drinking, dancing to the music, or sitting down in one of the many tables and booths around. "It's so....cool here unnie!!" the two walked up to a podium, where a girl with long curly brown hair, along with a pink stripe of hair in the front, was sitting down typing something on her phone. She looked up and gasped, immediately putting her phone away at the sight.
       "Unnie!" the young girl gasped, and Yoonji raised an eyebrow. "No one said you were stopping by today! Especially with new company!!"
       "It's fine." Yoonji replied, wrapping her arm around Jimin's pale neck, smirking at the young girl in front of us. "A booth for us please Yeji."

       "Yes ma'am

       "Yes ma'am." and the girl stood up and motioned for Yoonji and Jimin to follow her. The two older girls walked behind Yeji until they got a small private booth in the corner, where it was dimly lit. It looked sort of.....romantic in a way. Yoonji and Jimin sat down, and Jimin blushed when the older woman got closer to her.
     Will Yoonji come home with me...?

       Jimin and Yoonji stayed at the biker bar until around eight o'clock, and Jimin was having a lot of fun with the elder woman. Yoonji was sarcastic, cynical, and just plain blunt at time. But she had a nice heart. Thirty minutes into their "date", a girl with flaming red hair sat down in Yoonji and Jimin's booth, and immediately burst into tears.
       "What's wrong Chaeryeong??" Yoonji demanded, immediately curling the smaller girl into her embrace. "Tell unnie everything."

     Apparently the girl was struggling in school, and her parents were about to cut her off after looking through her phone and found out she was gay by reading the messages between Chaeryeong and her girlfriend

     Apparently the girl was struggling in school, and her parents were about to cut her off after looking through her phone and found out she was gay by reading the messages between Chaeryeong and her girlfriend. And now they were kicking her out, and she was begging for Yoonji to let her stay with Yoonji and her girlfriends.
       "You can stay in one of the safe houses. I can have someone drop you off and pick you up from school there, and I'll come and get you when we need you at our house. You have nothing to worry about Chae. I'll protect you ok?" and the girl nodded. By then, Chaeryeong had noticed Jimin and squeaked in embarrassment, immediately getting up and bowing in rapid apologies, running off. Jimin glanced to Yoonji, who was already staring at her with calculating eyes. "Are you ready to go home Jimin?"
       "Yea...would you mind staying over a little home longer and watching a movie with me? I'm off tomorrow, so I can stay up longer." Jimin muttered, and Yoonji shrugged and nodded. Yoonji paid for their food and the two got out, all while Jimin's mind was racing.
     Yoonji unnie is staying over! I'm so nervous....