"I'm right here, chouchou," Cristo said as he smoothed her hair away from her forehead. Demi couldn't remember when Cristo started to refer to Muse as "chochou" which meant "my dear" in French, but Muse loved the nickname and wouldn't allow anyone except for her dad to use it.

"No, I miss you when you're gone," Muse lightly protested in a slight whine, causing everyone around the table to release a round of "aws." Even Kourtney was getting teary eyed.

"We'll all be going home soon, okay? I promise. Je t'aime beacoup, my princess Muse," Cristo cooed, kissing both cheeks as Muse giggled and squirmed in his arms.

"You're not gonna say it back?" he said as she pressed her face into his neck and shook her head. "You're not gonna say it back, chouchou? I can't see that beautiful face of yours?"

Muse shook her head again as Demi folded her arms over her chest.

"I know, princess, I wanna come home too. But I'll be home soon, I promise. Okay? Je t'aime beacoup," he reassured her as Muse pulled her face out of his neck and looked at him with teary eyes because she knew that soon she would be leaving with her mother, and her father probably wouldn't be joining them.

"Je t'aime beacoup," he lightly tickled her sides, causing her to break out in a smile as she sniffled. "I'm gonna tickle you until you say it."

"No, no!" Muse protested, already breaking into a fit of giggles as Cristo tickled her stomach. "Je t'aime beacoup."

That was something that she could say perfectly because Demi and Cristo said it to her all of the time. Muse settled into her father's lap as Demi discreetly wiped her tears away and pondered a decision she knew she would have to make. Stay here with Cristo until he was finished with what he needed to do in the city, or go back home and take care of her own career obligations...

"So, are you done in Paris after your show? Because I really miss your pain au chocolate. Demi and I have tried and failed to make it," Kendall chuckled as Cristo shrugged a little bit, causing Demi to silently roll her eyes.

"I think I have a few loose ends to tie up around here and then I'll be done," Cristo said but Demi wasn't paying attention to him. She watched as Taylor entered the restaurant and made a beeline for their table, dressed in a simple pink sundress with white heels. Her hair was in a straight, asymmetrical bob and the color of the dress really brought out the bronzey tone of her skin.

"Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt your brunch," she greeted as she made it over to Cristo then knelt down to whisper something in his ear. Cristo nodded and leaned over to kiss Muse's cheek, then kissed Demi's as well before he stood up.

"There's something I need to take care of if you'll all excuse me," Cristo said before he followed Taylor out of the restaurant.

"Demi, is he not joining us to take the kids around the city before we have our last events?" Kris asked as Demi shrugged and used a cloth napkin to wipe around Muse's face.

"Mommy, I can do it," she whined, taking the napkin from Demi and using it to wipe her entire face as Demi chuckled then looked back at Kris.

"I don't know, you'd have to ask him," Demi answered as Kim raised her eyebrow, looking back at where Cristo and Taylor had exited, narrowing her eyes before putting her attention back on the conversation at hand.