"Yea, yea. Says the girl who's also completely nude in my bed." He couldn't help but laugh as she continued to sputter frantically. He sat up and laced his fingers through the hairs on her neck, pulling her closer to him.

"Relax... I'm just messin' with ya..."

Lucy stared into his eyes as she rested her hands on his chest. Her eyes flitted to his lips, and she leaned in a bit more.

"Why do you walk around naked sometimes, anyway? You're always so shy about everything else..."

"Uh... in the angel kingdom, it's common for people to be half or completely naked, so I've grown a bit numb to nudity. I'd never do it outside or in public, but I used to be nude around my own chambers a lot. I guess it's just a habit..."

"Yea? I thought you were just tryna tempt me..."

Lucy bit her lip and her face warmed, whether it was from her blush or Natsu's close proximity, she didn't know. Her hands moved from his chest to wrap around his shoulders and her chest squished against his as she became closer than ever.

"Lucy... can I-"

"Yes."

Natsu wasted no time in crashing his lips against hers in a searing kiss. She returned the kiss with equal ferocity, opening her mouth to allow his tongue to venture inside.

He nudged her so she leaned back to lay on the bed and he hovered over her, their lips never disconnecting the entire time.

Lucy sighed into his mouth when his hands moved down to her waist, his calloused fingers brushing against her soft skin. Her arms tightened around his neck and she brushed her hands through his soft hair, tugging a bit to earn sharp moans from the man.

They separated for air, and Lucy had to hold in a swoon. The way Natsu looked down at her, his pupils slanted and his sharp canines exposed, he just looked so feral.

"Natsu..."

xxx-

She batted her lashes and bit her lip again. Natsu's eyes didn't leave her lips until she started scooting backwards until her back hit the large, plush headboard. She bent one knee, nearly revealing her core.

"Come here, Master END."

Natsu nearly pounced on her at her call. He never liked hearing her refer to him as his formal title, but with the way she said it now, her voice airy and full of lustful invitation, he almost couldn't control himself.

She brushed her fingers through her bangs, exposing her flushed face fully, and Natsu would've never imagined he'd find such a simple gesture so alluring. Her eyes met his, and he could see the warm brown colour darken with lust. She smirked as she whispered, "like what you see?"

Natsu answered by latching onto her throat, sucking roughly until the spot beneath her pulse redded darkly. He licked at it gently before sinking his teeth in, releasing her when he tasted the metallic, coppery taste of her golden blood. He lapped at it again, kissing it gently in contrast to the rough treatment.

The whole while, Lucy was a stuttering, whimpering mess. Natsu backed up enough so that their noses touched, giving her a searing kiss as his hands hovered above her breasts.

"Fuck, Lucy... tell me to stop..." he rasped once their lips reluctantly parted. She said nothing, smirking at him as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breast herself, squeezing them.

Natsu wasted no time in taking over, kneading the supple flesh in his hands. He leaned down to suck at the tops of her breasts and shifted his palms to rub against her hardened nipples. Lucy became a moaning mess, causing Natsu to feel a throb in his groin. He cursed his overdressed state, but had no time to strip before Lucy had her hands on his shirt, undoing the buttons swiftly.