bored together

[ s t a r t ]

"Mmmm Jeongin stop it~"

The moonstone groaned, grabbing the jade's hips and jerking them back beside the younger boy into the warmth of blankets. Seungmin struggled to turn around, for he had hoped to gaze at his younger partner and complain with some reasonable puppy eyes. So instead, the dazzling green gem wiggled in place, no doubt eliciting a loud whine from Jeongin for the elder to sit still.

Growing irritated from the bubbly couple, Minho rolled his eyes and prayed that someone (preferably a certain short blue gem) come back to the dorm any minute.

In response to Minho's hopes all he received was another loud whine, from Seungmin this time, as the younger had proceeded to roll and sit atop the jade.

The black diamond had never wished he could glue his eyes shut more than at this moment.

As if this wasn't the worst part, Minho knew that Hwang Hyunjin was out there with Jisung. Wherever that was. He was nowhere near pleased with the occasion, as the black diamond had hoped that the newly formed marks painted on the turquiose's neck would prove enough to keep the yellow diamond away from what was his.

Minho shook his head, pondering on just how possessive he had gotten in the past couple days. It wasn't like Hyunjin was going to steal Jisung away, no; the dramatic diamond was quite fond of his moonstone and jade partners that were currently bickering on the couch.

In fact, it wasn't long ago that the three of them decided to come out to the rest of the group. Hell, Minho could remember it like it was just yesterday.

Chan, Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho had just gotten home from a busy day of planning and working with the choreographing team, and they had walked into Seungmin plopped right down on Jeongin's lap, the two gems eating each other's faces out like there was no tomorrow.

Hyunjin, completely red, stomped over and scolded the two of them for leaving out the yellow diamond without a second thought, therefore revealing that the three of them had been exclusive in private for quite some time.

Of course as soon as the eldest remembered that he'd walked in with a then starstruck Chan and Minho he was embarrassed beyond what the color of his face could give away.

The gems only laughed, and with a brief conversation on how no one really cared that boys were together (just no serious pda for their single members please) and the trio was happily out and comfortable. Within the group and the company, that is. The public had yet to know of any of the boys' relationships, because of the heavy controversy that it could bring the group. At least, that's what JYP's excuse was.

Minho laughed at the memory, glad that his members could be comfortable with themselves.

.

...

......

.........

............

.........

......

...

.

With enough time gone by, the black diamond was growing tired of the couple on the couch. Yes, while he was happy for them, it wasn't like their constant lovey dovey nature couldn't grow old.

Just in time for the diamond to lose his mind, his favorite small gem opened the door with a timid smile and a giggle escaping his lips. Minho was not pleased to see that the cause for the sweet sound was the dramatic yellow diamond that had been plaguing his mind for the past couple of hours with no stopping.

"Jinnie you're home!"

Hyunjin smiled, greeting the youngest with a kiss to his cheek.

"I've got to help Jisung with something here real quick. I'll be back in a minute, love."

Jeongin smiled, leaning back into his jade partner, who seemed to have dozed off with the past couple minutes. The two looked peaceful, curling into one another to patiently wait for their third musketeer to return.

Minho rolled his eyes, ticked that once again Jisung would be off doing something with Hyunjin.

It didn't take the two long, but when they returned Jisung looked impossibly happier. His smile shown so bright, and Minho could just stare all day to pick out the different golden details in Jisung's turquoise stone eyes.

Blue eyes met shimmering black and Minho smiled, getting up to embrace the small gem. Jisung easily melted right into his arms, which surprised Minho because the boy felt heavier.

It was odd, but Minho paid no mind to it, instead offering to go get something to eat. He was done with the constant pda and was ready to get out of the dorm for a bit.

"Sure thing hyung, lemme go grab a jacket."

The black diamond watched the turquoise leave, and he returned with the promised jacket, but also a bucket hat placed neatly on his head. It wasn't odd for the boys to cover up and wear hats- such was the idol's life-but it led the taller to realise that he himself needed something to cover up with. So with a quick second, Minho grabbed one of the turquoise's hats and pulled out a mask from his pocket and was ready to go.

Of course before he could open the door for Jisung, a tired looking Felix caught a glance at the two.

"Are you guys going out?"

Jisung nodded, "You wanna come with?"

The opal smiled, nodding before going to get his things.

The blue haired boy turned to the black diamond, "I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be home with those three horny kids either," Jisung pointed out, referring to the three cuddle bugs in the living room.

Minho only rolled his eyes in response, a bit sour that a perfectly good outing with Jisung had been ruined with a third wheel Felix. Speaking of the devil, the bright opal came out wearing an oversized pink sweater engulfing his frame and plaid tight-fit pants to finish off the outfit. He quickly "tied" his shoes (tucked in the laces) and pulled on his white beanie.

"Ugh, I'm so glad you said yes. I've been dying to get away from those three. Not to mention Changbin and Chan have been at the studio practically all day," the opal chimed.

Jisung smiled back to his twin, "Of course. I can't believe they would leave you behind!"

Felix shrugged, light bouncing off his shimmering hair. Minho rolled his eyes once more, opening the door for the two boys.

Looks like the black Diamond would be the third wheel after all.