what holds him together

[ ⟲ s t a r t ⟲ ]

Jisung was frazzled to say the least.

.
...
......
.........
............
...............
..................
.....................
..................
...............
.........
......
...
.

It wasn't his fault Minho was so damn perfect.

The gem wanted to cry as the reflection in the mirror showed him the reality he'd been fighting against. Jisung has put so much caution into hiding himself, the boy didn't even know who stood in the mirror. He cringed at himself, carefully removing the sleeve from the arm he'd most likely broken.

Just as he suspected, Jisung saw ugly grey cracks leaking from his elbow and as far as his wrist. Nothing a small amount of glue couldn't fix, but still a worrisome sight.

Grey.

He wasn't supposed to be that way.

The blue haired boy fumbled in his pockets for a moment, then realizing he left the small container with his other clothes.

'Dammit'

Jisung knew it would be risky, but he just wrapped some toilet paper around the cracks until he could figure out what to do. Collecting all the smaller pieces and shoving them in a pocket for later.

Getting to that glue was his top priority. Screw the photos.

He snuck out, trying to act as normal as possible. It was kinda easy for him to slip by into the dressing rooms, snagged a private room and his trusty glue bottle (not exactly, but Jisung didn't want to focus on the chance that someone had seen him). The blue haired boy removed his shirt, once again letting the cold air kiss his skin. He carefully unraveled the toilet paper from the cracked surface, then treated it with a good amount of the sticky substance. Slowly, and pushed the pieces into place, restraining the soft whines that ripped through him.

Satisfied with his work, Jisung closed the bottle waiting for it to dry.

"JISUNG THE PHOTOS!"

Shit.

His arm was nowhere near dry, but he had no idea what the consequences could be if he was late. Jisung sighed, wrapping his arm in one of the other items he knew would help; toilet paper. A dumb idea at first glance, but Jisung couldn't risk getting his new designer fit stuck to his arm.

And with that, the blue haired boy ran and out down the halls, careful to avoid any further damage to his crystal body.

"Ah, Jisung there you are, it's almost time for your individual photo, so please, go over to there for some touch ups," one of the many staff members directed.

The gem did as he was told, sitting down. No sooner than he could pick up his phone, Jisung was bombarded with stylists. His hair was played with and his delicate features were accentuated. Eventually Jisung could let out a long breath, with all the staff leaving him with one final hairspray. The boy's blue hair had been styled off his forehead and smoky shadow brought out his shining eyes.

Hyunjin made his way over, smiling at the face the younger was making.

"Now, now it can't be that bad."

"Says a literal god given gift," Jisung retorted.

Hyunjin giggled, plopping himself down onto Jisung's lap. He smelled of sweet citrus, a familiar tinge wrapping itself around the younger. The elder snuggled up to Jisung with no problem, his warm breath tickling his partner's neck. The constant squirming beneath Hyunjin was no bother, as he simply wrapped more of himself around his prey. Jisung uncomfortably smiled, uneasy of how all this movement would affect his arm. Hyunjin's smile gleamed, and the diamond knew there were dark eyes watching him.