Chapter Nine - I'm Not Jealous...I Just Care.

$Drake$

"Yo," Lil Twist walked in, givin me a quick hug.

"Twist! My nigga!"

He handed me a bag of assorted alcohol and chaser. (Nonalcoholic beverages to mix with it)

After I greeted others, Tyga, Ryan and a girl he brought, we walked in the living room.

Riley looked up from her phone and smiled shyly. "Hey," her eyes were a little glazed and slightly red, so I knew she was a little buzzed.

Twist nudged me before going over to her. "What's up babygirrll?"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. From the kitchen, I yelled to anyone if they wanted something to drink or something, nothing was said so I reached in back pocket and pulled out my dime bag I had from earlier.

As I was rollin up, Twist walked in rubbing his hands together. "Damn, ol girl is fine,"

"I know," I sat the blunt in my mouth pulled out the lighter I had in my pocket.

He looked at Riley as we stood in the kitchen. "So you hit that?"

"Hell no, I mean, I would like too but she don't roll like that." I inhaled sharply. "Besides, I think she got a man,"

He laughed. "So? That ain't never stopped you before. Shit, imma try,"

I shook my head at him.

"What? Is that you?"

I sat the blunt in the ashtray. "Naw, but she's been through a lot and don't need no niggas hitting on her,"

"Then she need to stop looking so damn sexy," he walked back in the living room.

I stood there for a moment, pouring myself a glass of grey goose and throwing it back. I watched as Twist sat beside Riley, playing with her hair, making her laugh and shit.

After I took another shot, I went to go see what was so damn funny, shit I wanna laugh to.

"Yo, what's up?" I made sure I sat between them both.

Riley was too busy laughing to see Twist looking at me sideways.

"So, what was y'all two talking about?"

"Oh shit, Twist is so funny," she calmed down a bit. I think she was just feeling the alcohol. "Twist said that you occasionally hook up with Rihanna,"

I turned to Twist and then back to Riley. "So you know who Rihanna is but you didn't know me?"

"Actually, you look different in person," she started to touch my jawline. "The pictures on the internet are WAY better," then she brust out laughing and so did Twist.

"You really gonna do me like that?" I mean mugged her.

She shrugged. "One of my foster brothers was in love with her." Riley sipped from her glass I didn't know she had.

"Now, back to us," Twist sat up so he was facing Riley and not me. "You wanna go back to my place where it's less interruption,"

"I mean, it's whate-,"

"No, you good here," I interrupted.

Riley faced palmed herself and stood up before grabbing my hand and taking me in the kitchen.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What?" I said all nonchalantly. "I don't mind y'all chillin here,"

She shook her head. "Really? Is that really how you gonna play?"