3.First Day- Part 2 (Sophie)

After the disaster in chemistry, the other classes went fine. It was time for lunch. I made my way to the cafeteria. Thankfully, I didn't get lost. Smell of food attracts me. I was going to sit down on the table Fitz and Keefe were on, but a teal-eyed girl, who must be Fitz's sister was glaring at me. Giving me a death stare. What was her problem. 

"Hey! Wanna sit with me and my friends?" asked Dex, popping up from behind, giving me a huge scare. "Sure, why not." I said, thankfully. I sat down. A pretty girl, who reminded me of a pixie came up to me. "You're Sophie, right?" she asked. Before I could even answer she continued talking. "You were talking to Keefe Sencen! OMG! Are you dating?"

"No..." I said. I swear I heard her say 'yet' under her breath. "Anyways, I am Marella. Not Mare. Not Ella. Just Marella." she said. "What's the deal with Biana Vacker. She looks at me like we are enemies and we haven't even talked." I asked her. "It's just that she feels you're a threat to her." she said. "A threat.. to her? Why?" I asked. "She's pretty, rich and half the boys at school have a crush on her." 

"Sweety, you're so adorable when you're so oblivious. Can't you see? She has her eyes on Keefe and she thinks you're trying to take her place." she said. "What? Seriously.." I said. "But she's so... perfect. 

"No one's perfect. Not even Biana." Marella said. "If both of you are done with your girl talk, let's go and eat!" said Dex. We laughed and followed him. The rest of lunch went well, and the classes afterward too. Today, went easier than I thought.