28. Welcome Back! (Part 2)

17th March 2021

(Sophie)

"I ca-an't breathe." I said and they all pulled back. "How are you feeling, Sophie?" Della asked kindly. "Much better, thank you." I said. One by one, I hugged everyone and at last I kissed Keefe. "Thought you forgot me, Foster." He smirked. "I did, but then I felt pity for you." I joked. "Come on! Let's get on the dance floor!" Biana shouted and we all started dancing with our respectful partners on my favourite song, You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

We danced through the evening, and eventually I got hungry. "I'm done with eating the hospital crap. Let's eat." I yelled. Edaline and Della had prepared a feast. Pasta, Pizza, Burgers, Fries, Ripplepuffs, Lushberry juice, and the world famous mallowmelt! Of course, there were brownies and muffins. Grady had got the ice cream to have with hot brownies. 

I stuffed myself. It was paradise, especially after having packaged hospital food for days. Soon, the night neared and everyone started leaving. Only Keefe and Cassius stayed back. "Thank you, Ms. Foster for saving my son's life," He said. He left me and Keefe alone.

"So, Foster, my dad actually cares. He said that he wanted to be tough on me to be the best I can be, but figured it was wrong. Tomorrow, we are going bowling." Keefe said. "He also wanted to give his kidney, but only mother's was a match. She didn't want to give her though. Keefe looked sad. 

I hugged him and said, "Well, anyone who doesn't want to save your life, is an idiot." I ruffled his hair. "So, you're saying I'm half idiot?" Keefe smirked. "Nah, you're full idiot. My idiot." I smirked back and kissed him goodnight.