Grab The Girl and Go {Part 1}

3rd person
.
.
They all came to this abandoned factory. Some windows were broken, it looked old and dirty. It felt it could crumb in any second.

"Is this the place?" Oikawa said getting out the car. "It should be, that's what the person said. " Kageyama got out the car as well. "Remember we just need to talk to the person, grab the girl and go. " Tsukishma got out the car as well.

"I see someone in that window" Kageyama pointed to a window that looked to be on the second floor. "That might be the person, let's go. We don't want any complications. Stick to the plan" Tsukishma took kageyamas hand with oikawa in front of them.

The 3 walked inside the building. It had a slight rustic smell. There was a lot of dust and dirt. There was small bugs on the corners of the floor and walls. It looked disgusting. "It smells" Kageyama plugged his nose. Tsukishma pulled kageyama closer as they looked around for a staircase or to look for the girl.

"Where are the people? " Oikawa said whining. "Shut up oikawa, your gonna get us killed" Tsukishma looked annoyed. "Sorry... " Oikawa said. "Wait, I see something.. Brb" Oikawa than ran off somewhere. "Ughhh.. I don't know how iwaizumi deals with him" Kageyama rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go babe" Tsukishma said as they looked around. They then found some stairs that led up to the second floor. "Finally" Kageyama said going to walk up there. "Wait! " Tsukishma said in a slight whisper pulling kageyama back. "What?" Kageyama looked confused.

"Remember the plan. I don't wanna lose you..." Tsukishma said letting go of kageyama. Kageyama gave tsukishma a tight hug. "You'll never lose me.. " Kageyama gave tsukishma a light smile that reassured him a little bit. "I love you" Tsukishma said as he kissed his forehead. " I love you to " Kageyama said hugging him tighter.

Kageyama let go and carefully walked up the stairs with tsukishma close behind. They got up the stairs to see a little girl. Right around 13-12 years old. She had long wavy blonde hair with honey brown eyes to go with it. She wore a torn peach colored dress with black shoes. She looked like she hasn't ate in days.

She looked as if she was done with life. The boys couldn't blame her, she has been kidnapped in this building for years for God knows how long and most likely has been through a lot. When she seen tsukishma thought she teared up. "Tsuki... " The girl said now crying.

She was tied up to a chair with her feet tide together, her torso tied to, with her hands ties to the arm rested. Her hair was tied in a ponytail with some hairs out. Her face and body was all dirty. Tsukishma gave her a closer look and tears up as well. 'Hanami?... " He said wide-eyed. "Oh so you have met" A voice had said. A blonde came out of the Shadows. "She talks about you a lot" The person said going into the light.

"T-terushima... " Kageyama said backing away. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!" Tsukishma was now in rage. Kageyama has never seen tsukishma this hurt and angry. "My family has been looking for her.. For years... You think you have the right to even talk to me right? " Tsukishmas eyes looked slightly darker.

"Oh you can have her, I just want one thing. " Terushima said with a grin. "Anything." Tsukishma had said in a instant. "I want kageyama. " Terushima had a smirk on his face. Kageyama had moved closer to tsukishma. "Why me?.." Kageyama held tsukishmas hand, signaling he was scared. "Oh I don't want anything to do without you. But, it's the blondes friend that has beef with you. "

Terushima had moved aside and yamaguchi came out. "Y-yamaguchi? " Tsukishma said looking at the green haired boy. "Oh don't " Yamaguchi " Me. You have no right to even have a say in this 'tsuki' " Yamaguchi looked at tsukishma with an annoyed face. "What did kageyama ever do to you?! " Tsukishma pulled kageyama closer to him.

"Oh what did he do? HE STOLE YOU FROM ME! I LOVED YOU GODDAMMIT!! You broke my heart... I love you for so, so long.. I had no choice, I had to get you back... Even if it meant murder" Yamaguchi then looked at kageyama with a grin. The green haired boy pulled out a gun. " One of you is gonna die. " Hinata said coming out of the shadows.

Kageyama remembered the bracelets and pressed his. "No one is dying. " Kenma and oikawa came up. "Oh look it's the setter and the captain. Where are your boyfriends? " Hinata had said sarcastically. "Take me. Leave the girl alone and leave the others alone. " Kenma walked over to them. "Hinata quickly grabbed kenma. " Untie the girl " Terushima had said to yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi untied the girl and tsukishma quickly picked her up. The girl was very very light, maybe even to light. The girl fell asleep in tsukishmas arms. "I got it from here tsukishma. " Oikawa said walking over to kageyama.

Tsukishma had came out with the girl and placed her in the ambulance. (By the way the dad quickly got the ambulance and police when the bracelet alerted them but had them turn there sirens and lights off so they can not startle yamaguchi, hinata, and terushima and cause someone to get hurt.)

With kageyama and oikawa though, "now we want kageyama dead. " Yamaguchi had said. "That wasn't apart of the plan?! " Oikawa looked at yamaguchi wide eyed. "Now it is." Yamaguchi then pulled a gun to kageyamas head.
.
.
.
What happens next? Does kageyama die? Does oikawa die? Does any of them die? Will they both be saved? Find out in the next chapter! ❤