Lets Lay Low

No ones POV
.
.
Kenma was passed out against a tree. He passed out because of fear. There was blood all on kenma's sleeve, there was a puddle of blood where his ankle is. His bracelet was blinking red because he pressed it. It took about 4 minutes from them to come after hinata had left.

"Kenma?! " Tsukishmas looked at kenma wide eyed. "Get the 6 here now! Call the ambulance while your at it!" Tsukishma told the driver. "Uh- oh ok! " The driver was tense. He never seen tsukishmas dad like this. It took about 20 minutes for the ambulance to come and 10 minutes for the 6.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!! " Kuroo said running next to kenma. Kenma was still breathing. He was laying on the grass in his own blood. "Hinata happened. I don't know what happened but we need to lay low for now. " Tsukishmas dad had said. The paramedics rushed kenma into the ambulance.

Ima skip to where kenma got out the hospital and there all home because I'm ✨Lazy .✨

Kenma was laying on the bed. His ankle was wrapped up and so was his shoulder. His shoulder wasn't as bad as his ankle thankfully because of his hoodie but he couldn't come to practice for a week and a half.

Kenma was cuddled against kuroo. "You okay kitten? " Kuroo looked at kenma with a worried expression. "I'm fine... But hinata knows were on to them. He... He told me he loved me but I was in his way... " Kenma started to tear up. His own best friend did this to him. The way hinata's eyes went red, the way hinata looked like he wanted to kill everyone, how vulnerable kenma was in that moment. Kenma was scared..

"Kitten.. " Kuroo hugged kenma. "It will be alright ok? " Kuroo said looking at kenma. "I'm scared... " Kenma started to cry into kuroos chest. Kuroo rubbed his back. "Shhhh... It's ok.. I won't let him hurt you. " Kuroo had looked down and kenma had fell asleep. Kuroo wiped kenma's tears and tucked him in the bed.

Kuroo had gotten up and walked downstairs. "He's sleeping" Kuroo said. "Now what happened? " Kuroo looked at tsukishmas dad. "We don't know. For now we have to lay low. " Tsukishmas dad said looking at kuroo. "How the hell am I supposed to lay low?! They fucking hurt kenma! I'm not sitting here doing nothing!! " Kuroo looked angry. "You getting angry is not helping kuroo. " Tsukishma said.

"I don't like this as much as you. Unless you wanna put someone else in the hospital we have to lay low and figure out our next move. " Kageyamas dad said walking into the living room. "Whatever... " Kuroo decided to sit down on the couch.

"I know what we have to do. " Oikawa walked into the living room. "Look at this. " Oikawa handed a folder to kageyamas dad. "Apparently from what I researched. The 'mystery man' is someone in miyagi. It's someone with yellowish blonde hair. I found this out by traces of blonde hair where hinata would have been standing when he attacked kenma. A strand of the 'mystery man's hair must have fallen onto hinata and it fallen onto the ground." Oikawa said as he layed against a wall.

"How do you know this?" Kuroo said. "I'm smart duh. Anyway I also know there from miyagi because the hair strand only matches 1 person here. The problem is... Who? " Oikawa said. Kageyama's dad took a zip lock bag with 1 yellow strand of hair.

"I'm guessing this is the hair strand?" Kags dad said holding up the bag. "Yes. I've also looked more into hinata's and yamaguchis family. There family history goes deeper than we know. " Oikawa said getting off the wall.

You can learn more about there history and more about the characters in the next chapter.