Let's meet up {Chapter 3}

Kenmas POV
.
.
.
I woke up next to kuroo. Kuroo was awake playing with my hair as usual. "Morning kitten. " Kuroo had a bright smile on his face, he was always a morning person while I was the complete opposite. But today I had woken up early. Well I had to. Today I had to meet up with hinata. Hinata wasn't on to me yet, but If things went south I always had my bracelet.

I was tired and I wanted to go back to sleep. "Kitten come on wake up~" Kuroo had said brushing his fingers through my hair. "No.. " I started to close my eyes. "I'll buy you a new game later~" He looked at me with his golden eyes. "Fine... " Then I sat up.

I decided to wear something casual.

(I do not own this picture)

When I was done changing and taking a shower I went down stairs to be met with the other 4. Kageyama was laying against tsukishma on the couch while oikawa was making food and iwaizumi was finished some homework.

I decided to sit against a wall and play on my game. Then tsukishma's dad came out. "Kenma, it's time. " Tsukishmas dad said to me, "ok... " I didn't wanna go, I was scared not gonna lie. I didn't know what hinata was capable of.

So I got up off the floor. "Bye kitten. " Kuroo said with a smile. I hope it would last forever. I had walked out the door with tsukishmas dad. We got into this black car with black tinted windows. No one could see the inside.

I was on my phone most of the ride. It took about 16 minutes to get to the park, well the park we were meeting at. We parked in a small parking lot then I texted hinata. He told me the location and I walked over there. I had to put up a act. I was walking around for about 4 minutes than I seen a small orange haired boy.

"Kenma! " Hinata said with a bright smile. "Hey shoyo" I said trying to put on a smile. "How are you. I haven't seen you in like forever. " He said hugging me. "I'm fine. What about you? " I tried to keep calm, I felt really anxious in that moment. I was scared on what hinata would do if he found out.

"I'm great! I have question though.. " Hinata looked at the ground than at me. My heart sunk to my stomach. I didn't know what he was gonna ask but all I could think about is the worst. "What is it? " My heart was racing, my breathing was going short. "Who else is with you. " His eyes turned a red.

"W-what do you mean? " I titled my head. *fuck I stuttered " I thought as I put my hand in my pockets so if he tried something I could push the button. "Who else is with you?! ANSWER! " He started to walk closer to me and I slowly backed away. "Leave me alone... Get away from me... GO! " I was so scared. I backed away so far I hit a tree.

I pushed the button. Then hinata took out a small sharp knife. He cut my shoulder. The knife cut right through my hoodie and right through my skin. "WHAT THE FUCK HINATA?! " I was in tears. I covered the wound with my hand to try to stop the bleeding. Then he my ankle. "Try me again. Next time it won't be just cuts. " Then his eyes turned back to normal. "I love you kenma. But you keep getting in my way. Bye for now" Than he ran off..
.
.
.