Random things part 12829882

Ok I feel people need to know the difference between "jealousy" and just being cheated on.

Like its fine to be jealous but talk it out with the person either it be your s/o or your best friend, friend, sibling, cousin WHOEVER.

But don't let someone make you feel that your jealous if there flat out cheating on you.

A lot of stories I read or watch whether it be haikyuu,hxh,mha, whatever they always blur that line. The person could literally make out with there best friend because its a 'prank' and when the person gets upset they make them feel like there just jealous and should've be upset.

Like say it's was idk kenma and kuroo. People would make Kenma sit on hinatas lap, or they would make kenma kiss Hinata. When kuroo finds out they make everyone tell kuroo that he is just "jealous" and shouldn't be upset.

When in reality kenma is literally cheating, prank or not. I love kenma,he's my top favorite haikyuu character if you haven't noticed but I will call him out if he were to cheat like I see him do in these videos.

Plus they never make the other person held accountable. If they consented to do the prank then there full aware of the consequences afterwards. I'm big on consent. So if you willingly did something and you knew it wouldn't hurt the other person then you should be able to face the consequences.

It doesn't matter if your trying to get back on someone, you should NEVER cheat on them even if its for a "prank".

Ok my rant is over byeeee 😗✌