Chapter❤️44❤️

Start from the beginning

"Living meme?" Mark asked, widening his eyes at the new information. "Yeah, maybe. But he always smiles and tries to make everyone around him comfortable."

Mark smiled, but suddenly started laughing with his twin.

"Wha-why are you two laughing huh?" Jungkook playfully pinched their nose, they scrunched up their nose still laughing.

"Hyungie, his name l-living meme." They laughed hard, clutching their stomach.

Jungkook himself couldn't control and started laughing along with his brothers.

Meanwhile at pool site, Jin sitting on the edge of swimming pool, legs drown inside water as he watched his brother and boyfriend playing.

As Taehyung couldn't swim a swimming tube was supporting him to keep floating upwards.

"Papa!"

Namjoon was on a bit distance from his little son, he was teaching the little how to swim.

"Paddle you legs."

Taehyung tried, he tried hard but poor little can't even move an inch. He pouted, dropping his whole body's energy.

Namjoon chuckled which made Taehyung angry. His didn't like that his papa is laughing at him.

"Don't laugh, papa." His pout had gone longer than before as he glared at his papa with his cute puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby." Namjoon went paddling to his son, who was sulking and pouting.

"Let me help you."

Taehyung smiled, paddling his legs excitedly. Jin smiled looking at them, he just watched them with a fond smile.

"Papa papa papa."

"Okay excited baby, I'm gonna demonstrate again, try to do like papa, okay?"

"Okie dokie." Taehyung eagerly nodded his head, smiling so brightly. Namjoon patted his wet hair, then started showing demonstrations of how to swim.

After a while Taehyung a least could swim, even though all he did learn was to paddle his legs, not properly but still he can only swim when he had tube with him.

And poor boy put a lot efforts.

"That's my son, very good." Namjoon clapped his hands along with Jin, both adult had proud smile on their faces.

Hearing the praise Taehyung moved his legs fast, so happy. Unintentionally floated around, now splashing water on his papa who shielded himself.

"Ah, little one. Stop."

But Taehyung found it amazing and started doing more faster than before. Jin was laughing his ass off at his struggling boyfriend who was shouting for Taehyung to stop.

But inwardly enjoying.

•••••••••

"Twe-twelf."

In Jungkook's office room, sitting over table little Taehyung wrote down twelve on notebook. Jungkook on front site, checking up younger's notes.

"No flower, its wrong. Instead of F you should write V E after L."

"Oh nwo wong awgain." Taehyung slapped his hand on his head lightly, then quickly put down his pencil and grabbed the eraser beside him.

Little scrambled it on note sheet, almost tearing the sheet apart but thankfully didn't. 

Then grabbing his pencil again, he correctly wrote the word twelve.

"Good. Now pronounce both eleven and twelve." Jungkook put his elbows on table, softly smiling at little.