CHAPTER 9 - ZAC'S REACTION

CHAPTER 9

ZAC'S REACTION

ZACS POV

I woke up with a slight hangover. Remembering what happened last night, I immediately got up to go look for Skye to make sure she's alright. Before I did, I took my phone out and checked the time.  

11:14 am.  

I turned over and found Jeremy's shirt on the floor in front of the bathroom door. It had yellow vomit stains on it. I quickly remembered the moment last night when he was helping Tessa get in her car because her brother came to pick her up when she threw up all over his shirt.

I freshened up in the bathroom then went to look for Skye.  

I looked in every room on all four floors but couldn't find her. I made my way downstairs and saw people passed out on the couch, making breakfast or cleaning up last nights mess. I spotted Tyler making a protein shake and made my way over to him.

"Sup bro," he said when he saw me. "Finally you're up."

"Yeah, have you seen Skye?" I asked. He looked at me amused.

"Calm down dude," he said chuckling. "Jeremy went to drop her off."

"Time?" I asked impatiently.

"Around 8 I think?" He said.

8? Its 12 now. Why wasn't Jeremy back? And why did they leave without me? Was everything alright?

"I need to borrow your car," I said. Tyler looked up confused. He held my gaze when he finally grabbed the keys hanging off the wall behind him and threw it at me. I caught it effortlessly.

"Thanks man!" I said running out of the kitchen.

"Anytime," I heard him call after me. "Oh wait!"

I stopped and turned around. He ran upstairs and after a few minutes came downstairs with the dress Skye had worn yesterday.

"It was in the dryer, I forgot to give it to her," he said. I took it then gave him a man hug and left for the garage.

I went into the garage and found 2 Bentleys, a Lamborghini and a ferrari.

'Damn he's rich,' I thought.

I pressed the unlock button on the key and one of the Bentleys lighted up and unlocked. I smiled and made my way over to it running a hand on the hood.

"One day, you'll be mine," I said getting in the car and driving out of the garage.

SKYE'S POV

As soon as we reached my house, I instantly forgot about the plan that Jeremy told me about in the car and started thinking about what my mom would do if she finds out I just arrived.  

I unlocked the door to my house with Jeremy behind me and went in. 

I scanned the living room and kitchen and found no one there.

"You good?" Jeremy whispered.

"Yeah you can go," I said turning to him. "Thanks for the ride."

"No problem," he smiled and turned to walk out the door but stopped when George stepped in front of him with his arms folded in front of his chest. Jeremy took a few steps back and stood next to me. We both looked at him surprised.

"Is it 11pm?" I heard my mom say from behind us.  

Jeremy and I turned on our heels and looked at my furious mother.

"N-n-no," Jeremy stuttered. If this wasn't a life or death situation, I would laugh.

"Yeah, exactly," my mom said glaring at me. George came around us and stood behind her. "Then why are you here now? Your curfew was 11 pm, if you couldn't come then, then don't come now."